Chapter 60: Broken Leg

Ye Xiaomeng raised her head and viciously stared at Lin Xi.

She didn't feel grateful at all even if Lin Xi stopped those little gangsters from beating her. On the contrary, she resented and blamed Lin Xi and put all the blames on Lin Xi's head.

If it weren't for Lin Xi, she wouldn't have suffered like this, and those punks wouldn't treat her like this.

Seeing Lin Xi calmly looking at her with her glamorous appearance, in contrast to her filthy appearance, her dirty body which hadn't taken a bath for a long time. Her face was distorted, and she was lying there like a foul-smelling beggar. Ye Xiaomeng was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood. She's afraid that even her own mother couldn't recognize her.

Out of infuriation, Ye Xiaomeng really wanted to ruin Lin Xi's vixen face of hers right now, if only she had strength.

On the contrary, Lin Xi didn't mind what Ye Xiaomeng think about her.

She naturally didn't need Ye Xiaomeng's gratitude.

Lin Xi cruelly ignored Ye Xiaomeng's swollen face and pitiful appearance, she said coldly:

"Ye Xiaomeng, I told you to kill me that time or else I will definitely make you bear my pain a thousand time. Now look at your self, I haven't even make a move and yet..."

Lin Xi continue to talk and move a step closer to Ye Xiaomeng.

"Presumably these three days, you should have a hard time living here."

Ye Xiaomeng bit her lips from anger, twisting her body constantly, and made a very mosquito-like sound,

"You B-bitch... I-I... won't... let you g-"

Before she finished speaking, Ye Xiaomeng was knocked to the ground with a "Peng" sound, and her legs were instantly stained with blood.

Except for Lu Beichen, everyone was stunned by this sudden gunshot attack,

including Lin Xi.

"Ahhh" Ye Xiaomeng hysterically screamed and clutched her left leg. Her whole body was trembling constantly because of the pain, tossed painfully on the ground, the blood kept flowing from her injured leg.

Lu Beichen's shot was particularly accurate, and it happened to hit Ye Xiaomeng's knee. Presumably, her leg should be broken. She should be disabled in the future.

When those punks heard the gunshot, they were all scared to bone and their whole body trembled.

Although they were all bad people and did a lot of evil and dirty things but still they haven't encounter someone as scary as Lu Beichen and someone with a gun before.

Moreover, he mercilessly shot Ye Xiaomeng and instantly broke her leg in front of them.

Looking at the brutal man standing upright there like a King, like Hades, it seems that they will be Lu Beichen's next target, and that gun would aim at their heads any moment.

They can't help but shudder, all of them shrank in the corner and dared not to make any sound that could distract the King of Yama.

They were all scared and wet at their trousers.

Lin Xi glanced at Lu Beichen, stunned, "Lu Beichen, you...".

Lu Beichen calmly put the gun back into his pocket, turned around and tenderly stared at Lin Xi, as if he was not the one who cruelly shot someone earlier, as if the person who was holding the gun earlier was not him.

Lu Beichen faced Lin Xi, touched her head and said: "Let's go, let's go home and leave the rest to me".

Lin Xi knew that Lu Beichen was doing this for her, and he doesn't want her to see his harsh side.

And after seeing Ye Xiaomeng being tortured so badly today, she no longer had any hatred toward her.

Ye Xiaomeng could only blame her self, if only she was a good person, Lin Xi wouldn't have to touched her.

"En" she nodded absentmindedly,

They left the prison with Lu Beichen's arms around her.

Lin Xi asked: "Lu Beichen, How do you plan to deal with them?"

"How do you want to deal with them?" Lu Beichen asked back.