Chapter 7

🌱

Seeing Lin Jianguo lost in thought, Liu Jiamin was even more furious.

Pointing to Lin Xi's nose, she cursed like a shrew:
"You bitch, we dislike you for picking you up from the place where birds dont **** in that countryside. You damn girl, do you think that you married Lu Beichen you can fly freely and become a phoenix and forgot your family who gave you luxurious life. You have no virtue just like your bitch mother in the countryside, uncultured and vixen."

She pretended to fall in the sofa like she has no strength dealing with Lin Xi, so that Lin Jianguo could deal with this country bumpkin.

Lin Xi was arrogant and has domineering and notorious character, as long as others say bad things about her mother. She will start a ruckus like a crazy woman.

Liu Jiamin said this deliberately, which was to deliberately let Lin Xi show an uneducated side in front of Lin Jianguo.

She waited for a long time, but Lin Xi didn't do anything.

Liu Jiamin looked up puzzledly, and saw Lin Xi standing on one side curling her lips and smiling, looking at her like a queen with her arms on her chest.

The coldness in Lin Xi's eyes swept across her body, she actually felt a chill run down her body, and couldn't help taking a step back. The look in Lin Xi's eyes seems to want to kill her, she was even afraid that she couldn't speak.

"Auntie, you are my father's wife anyway. You represent the image of the Lin family. You don't come from the countryside like me. If you don't know, who do you think is cursing here like a shrew on the street. Right, father."

When Lin Jianguo heard what Lin Xi said, he felt very angry. He think that what Lin said was reasonable.

Lin Xi didn't say a word after entering the door. On the contrary, Liu Jiamin looked like a country shrew.
Staring at Liu Jiamin, he said...

"Why are you so unqualified, don't shame me and make a fuss here."

Liu Jiamin really did not expect that Lin Jianguo would blame her like this for Lin Xi,

Biting her lip and staring at Lin Xi angrily, her fingers were almost broken by herself, but she didn't know it~

Lin Xi seems like a different person, her appearance and temperament are very different from before.

Also, when did she become so sharp!

What she said made people even rebutted like a sophistry.

And the two brothers in the seat were surprised to see Lin Xi's appearance and her performance. The younger sister they usually looked down on turned out to be so attractive now.

Their eyes are also staring obsessively at Lin Xi's graceful figure~

Lin Jianguo asked, "By the way, Xiao Xi, why didn't Lu Beichen come here?"

"Oh, he has something to do, he will be back soon."

Liu Jiamin suffered a loss from Lin Xi just now, and was not convinced. Now that Lu Beichen didn't came back with her, she was even more proud.

"I said, Lin Xi you are too shameless, how can you came back alone, where is Lu Beichen. I heard that Lu Beichen did not come back on your wedding night, don't act like this at the Lu family. Don't shame them."

Lin Xi's eyes rolled up, she understood, her stepmother really didn't want to see her.

Sure enough, after his father Lin Jianguo heard these words, his face immediately became stern: "Xiao Xi, is what your aunt said was true? Lu Beichen didn't come back on your wedding night?"

"..."