Chapter 25

After Lin Xi ran away just now, he was very worried and find her.

Although this is a five-star hotel, and the security was good, but he's still inexplicably worried about her. He's afraid that something bad might happen to her.

He arrived at the banquet hall but didn't see her there. He was really worried to death.

Fortunately, he saw her at the door of the bathroom, otherwise he would launch the Lu family bodyguards just to find her.

"Where's your phone? I am calling you so many times but you're not answering."

Lin Xi heard Lu Beichen's almost roaring shout.

She was also distressed by his anxiousness.

Her mobile phone was in her bag, and she didn't know it was muted. Sure enough, she saw that there were about 20 missed calls, all of them belonged to Lu Beichen.

She just went to the bathroom and what happened?

"I... I, I just turned my phone on silent, so I didn't hear it. By the way, why are calling me?"

Being questioned by her, Lu Beichen instantly felt embarrassed. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but as long as she left his side, he would feel particularly nervous, as if she would be in danger at any time.

Lin Xi just asked casually, but when she saw Lu Beichen, she was so dazed. What's wrong with him? His face was so... red~

The two people fell into embarrassment for a moment.

At this moment, a voice eased the embarrassment, and Lin Xi patted her chest. Fortunately, the atmosphere just now was really too depressing.

However, as soon as she looked up, she saw Mu Mo approaching lovingly holding Mu Zhenghua's arm. It looked like these two people were really biological father and daughter. Of course, Yin Yejing and Yin Tiansong was also with them.

After experiencing the life and death, seeing her father right in front of her, he should be very sad to hear the news of her depression and suicide, but she cannot let her father know that she is still alive.

Although there are still some misunderstandings between her and her father, her father is her only relative in this world. She naturally loves her father very much. Thinking of this, Lin Xi want to cry but she holds back her tears.

Lu Beichen felt that something was wrong with her, and did not stay at the banquet for too long, so he casually found an excuse to leave the banquet and take Lin Xi home.

When they arrived home. Lin Xi ran back to her room and locked the door. She couldn't hold back the tears anymore, and started crying on the bed.

Lu Beichen outside the door heard Lin Xi's sobbing and thought to himself, Lin Xi, do you really like Yin Yejing so much? Are you crying for him...?

Thinking of this, he was upset. Seeing Lin Xi's sadness for another man, he suddenly felt very lonely, his chest seemed to be blocked by something, and it was so stuffy that he could not breathe, damn...

Lin Xi cried for a while but she stopped crying, thinking that this was her and Lu Beichen's room. It's not good to lock the door, so she had to open it.

They had been sleeping in the same room these days, although she is on the bed and Lu Beichen is on the sofa, she does not understand why he has to sleep on the sofa, if there are so many rooms in his house.

As soon as she opened the door, She saw Lu Beichen at the door. She don't know if she saw it wrong. Lu Beichen's face is gloomy and lonely.

Lonely? God, she actually used the word loneliness on Lu Beichen, Lin Xi thought to herself, would this seemingly invincible man really be lonely?