Chapter 65: It Seems that the Couple Get Along Well

Xia Chuqing knew that being anxious was useless, so she sat down and waited.

Since Lu Beichen's parents passed away in a car accident, the family has never experience any happy events.

From that time on, Lu Beichen hated women's contact, while his brothers were busy at their own works.

The old couple felt very lonely. They were getting old, and they'll soon leave this world.

The old couple's biggest wish in this life was that their incomprehensible grandsons would marry a good granddaughter-in-law.

Now that half of their wishes has finally been fulfilled, how can they not celebrate.

Originally they wanted to see their grandson and granddaughter-in-law much earlier, but Lu Beichen kept saying that the two of them were too busy.

Lu Beichen also politely said that don't disturb their business for the time being.

Xia Chuqing thought in her heart that the newly married couple's only business should be to make children!

Although she missed her daughter-in-law, it would be better if she could hold her great grandson earlier, so they didn't dare to bother them.

And today, she can finally saw her granddaughter-in-law.

Xia Chuqing was originally born in a scholarly family, and was very educated. After working hard with Lu Ke'en for so many years, everything has been perfect.

They're not demanding about their granddaughter-in-laws.

It's enough to be kind and treat Lu Beichen wholeheartedly, and it would be even better to give them a fat great grandson or great granddaughter as soon as possible.

...

As soon as Lin Xi entered the door, she saw a dignified and noble lady rushing towards her. Before she could react, she was already hugged by her.

Xia Chuqing excitedly said, "Lin Xi, you are finally here, me and your grandpa are very happy to see you."

Lin Xi was taken aback, then she thought this should be Lu Beichen's grandmother, she had seen her at the wedding, she was so young and beautiful.

Lu Beichen smiled and said, "Grandma, you will scare Lin Xi like this."

Xia Chuqing gave him a white look and said, "What do you mean, Lu Beichen, do you mean that grandma's ugliness will scare people?"

Even though Xia Chuqing said so, she was still happy. Seeing him protect his wife so much, she no longer need to worry anymore. It seems that the couple get along well.

Lu Beichen smiled without saying a word.

Lin Xi found that the two of them had a very special way of getting along.

Lu Beichen was like a new person now. His cold aura was now gone and it made people tempted to get close to him.

"Hello grandma, I am Lin Xi." Lin Xi said hello politely.

When Xia Chuqing heard Lin Xi called her grandma, she immediately felt happy.

She turned her gaze toward Lin Xi's face, wow, her grand-daughter-in-law was very pretty, even more beautiful than when she was younger, and she seems to more likable than before.

She thought her granddaughter-in-law was a bit ugly when she saw her on the wedding.

She said it was fine as long as Lin Xi has a good attitude and treat their grandson well.

She didn't expect her to be so beautiful now.

She immediately ordered people to bring the red envelopes they prepared in advance.

Lin Xi still refused, thinking how bad it would be to receive red envelopes the first time she visited here.

At this time, Lu Beichen had snatched the red envelope and put it in her hand, saying, "Take it, this is from grandma's heart."

Lin Xi thought about it, so she accepted the red envelope!

Xia Chuqing looked at Lin Xi's clean and polite appearance, the more she looked at her, the more satisfied she was, but she was a little too thin.

"Lin Xi, look at how you are so thin! Is it because Lu Beichen didn't take care of you?" Xia Chuqing frowned at Lin Xi's thin arm.

She couldn't help but glared at her grandchild.

"Grandma, isn't it good to lose weight?" Lin Xi replied