Chapter 68

With her complaining eyes, Xia Chuqing's heart melted.

Lu Beichen wanted to explain but,

Xia Chuqing on the side glared at him fiercely. "Beichen, you are Xixi's husband, look at your grandfather who has been spoiling me so much in this life, you have to learn from your Grandpa."

Lu Beichen "..."

Lu Ke'en was praised by his wife and raised his eyebrows at Lu Beichen, as if showing off.

But of course, everyone in the world knew that this old man was scared of his fierce wife.

When Lin Xi heard Xia Chuqing say this, she quickly said to Xia Chuqing with envy, "Yes, yeah, you see how good grandpa treats grandma. If Lu Beichen treats me like this, I will be content."

While speaking, she glanced at Lu Beichen pretending as if she had really been wronged.

Uh... this flattering was really... so obvious!

However, the two elders of the Lu family were still carried away by her pitiful act.

Xia Chuqing held Lin Xi's hand tightly. "Xi'er, if Lu Beichen dares to bully you again in the future, just tell grandma and grandpa, we'll help you punish him ok!"

After speaking, she gave Lu Beichen a provocative look.

Lu Beichen "..."

Lin Xi looked at Lu Beichen's helpless look, and said gratefully, "Okay, I see, thank you grandma."

Originally, Lu Beichen was kindly helping Lin Xi to not be scared and nervous when facing his family earlier, but Lin Xi calculated it well. And now he was the one being bullied by his own Grandma and Grandpa.

He didn't believe that her extremely fierce grandma actually fell at Lin Xi's obvious trap.

Alas, it looks like he's falling out of favor.

He can only listen to his grandma's reprimand and lecture, and his answer was always: "Grandma, I know, I will take care of Lin Xi"

He thought in his heart. 'Lin Xi is really heartless.'

He helped her earlier to ease her nervousness and now... did she have any conscience?

However, he really didn't expect that Lin Xi would win the hearts of so many people as soon as she came, so he took a deep look at Lin Xi,

He secretly wrote down what happened tonight, raised his brows, and the corners of his mouth slowly raised an inexplicable smile.

It's a pity that Lin Xi was immersed in her little victory at this time, and did not notice the treacherous flash in Lu Beichen's eyes.

After a while, Lin Xi finally noticed Lu Beichen's stubborn look, and the expression of being betrayed. He wanted to explain but he can't refute any words. She really wanted to laugh.

She will definitely fall asleep happily tonight.

Lin Xi couldn't help but raised her eyebrows and look at Lu Beichen provocatively.

That proud look seems to say: 'Huh, are you dissatisfied, then hit me Grandma is backing me up.'

And Lu Beichen on the side saw Lin Xi's mischievous expression.

He also raised his eyebrows as if saying: 'I'll definitely punish you later when we're alone.'

The two people just bickered with their eyes silently.

Xia Chuqing on the side also noticed the eye contact between the couple, she felt happy in her heart.

Although the two people's way of getting along was not sweet unlike other young couples,

However, this mode of getting along makes people feel contented.

They're slowly igniting the sparks of love in a quarrel, similar to her and her husband's relationship before they really fall in love with each other.

Their second grandson who's incomprehensible, cold and ruthless finally softened his heart.

The two people get along so well,

She hope that the couple give her a great-grandson or great-granddaughter soon.