Chapter 23

🌱

Lu Beichen was very upset, he dragged Lin Xi to the second floor of the banquet hall, "What are you doing, Lu Beichen, you're hurting me?" Lin Xi struggled, trying to get rid of the man's tight grip on her, but Lu Beichen didn't let go and instead grip her hand more.

Lin Xi was powerless, she staggered and hit the pillar on their way.

It hurts~

"Lu Beichen, are you crazy?" She shouted.

Lin Xi was upset because Lu Beichen dragged her out just like that, but in Lu Beichen's view, her anger was because she felt that he had destroyed her chance of getting along with Yin Yejing.

Lu Beichen's face darkened even more. He exploded from anger...

"I'm crazy? Oh, if I don't go crazy then what? You and that Yin Yejing are looking at each other like there's no other people around you. Lin Xi, don't forget that you are a married woman."

Huh.., when did she and Yin Yejing looked at each other like that?

"Lu Beichen, why are you so overbearing? Didn't I just want to shake hands with Yin Yejing? How crazy are you?"

"Why do you still want to shake hands with him?"

"You... You are so childish."

"Don't forget, we have an agreement, you are not allowed to hook up with someone."

Ha ha, is it just a hand shake? Why did he thought that she wanted to hook up with someone.

The more she thought about it, the more angry she was.

'Slap' Lin Xi was very angry and suddenly slap him without thinking. Looking at the red handprint on his face, Lin Xi was very guilty at first, but afterwards, who told him to say that she wants to hook up with Yin Yejing.

Suddenly, her lips were blocked by someone, it's not a kiss but rather than a bite.

Looking at Lu Beichen's scarlet eyes, no need to think about it, Lin Xi knew how angry he was at this moment, Lin Xi struggled and wanted to resist him. However, the strength gap between them was too great, and in the end she could only accept her fate.

He bit her hard, Lin Xi could obviously taste the blood in her mouth, but Lu Beichen didn't seem to want to stop,

Somehow, her tears flowed down her cheeks.

Lu Beichen bit her lips frantically, as if this was the only way to relieve the anger in his heart. He wanted to punish her more but then he realized that she was crying...

This is the second time he saw her cry, he suddenly felt guilty.

But he was angry, he's angry not because of the handshake but because he don't want others to touch her except him. And he was angry because Yen Yejing would probably the one she likes.

"Okay, okay, Lin Xi don't cry, sorry, I was wrong, okay" He hugged Lin Xi hastily, and helped her wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes.

She was trembling, she was scared because of him. He was very guilty, damn.

He don't know why, but as long as it's something related to her, he can't calm down. This feeling makes him feel more upset.

He gently patted her back, softly coaxing the little woman in his arms, as if he was treating some rare treasure. If outsiders saw them, they would be shocked. The rumored Lu Beichen, who was always cruel was coaxing a little woman.

Lin Xi sobbed for a long time, and finally stopped crying. When she raised her head, she saw the tenderness in Lu Beichen's eyes.

She was shocked. She'd never seen him looked at her like that.

But thinking of what he did to her just now, huh, what is the use of pretending to be a good person now.

What did you do just now? You bullied me~

...