Chapter 17

🌱

"What agreement?" Lin Xi raised her head confused, and suddenly greeted by his deep eyes. Lu Beichen's lips were curled and the corner of his mouth moved upward.

"Of course it is our husband and wife agreement." He said then started preparing the agreements.

After a few minutes he threw the papers on the table and said: "I already signed it."

Lin Xi picked up the agreement and saw the content on it, Lin Xi couldn't help but stare, What is this?

Article 1: Lin Xi must travel at the appropriate time and fullfil the husband and wife obligations.

Second: Lin Xi must report all her actions to Lu Beichen.

'Damn, why should I report to you, I am not yours, hum'

Third: Lin Xi must not hook up with other men during marriage.

Ha ha ha, when did she hook up with someone else

Fourth: Lin Xi must not hide anything from Lu Beichen...

fifth:

Damn it, !

"Lu! Bei! Chen!"

"Yep?"

"Why these agreements are all against me! what about yours?"

"Because I don't need it"

"Why don't you need it!"

"Because it's not me who wants to go to the engagement banquet at the Mu's house."

"you..."

Well, people under the eaves have to bow their heads. Okay, she'll sign. Anyway, She can't attend the banquet if she didn't sign. Maybe he would forget about it a month later. If not then, she would go to the temple to hide~

Thinking about this idea, Lin Xi became even more proud, and she happily agreed and sign the agreement.

However, Lin Xi just immersed herself in joy, and did not notice the evil smile of the man in front of her.

...

The next day, Lin Xi was pulled up by Lu Beichen to try on a dress even if she was still sleeping. Although her beauty rest was disturbed, she still got up. How could she go to the party without a dress?

Lin Xi was super excited. One was that she had been recuperating for too long and was too bored, and finally came out, and the other was that she was finally going to meet her enemies. She suffered and waited for so long, so naturally she would not miss this opportunity.

When they arrived to the store, the boss greet them politely and taken the lead. Lin Xi, because she is a wealthy daughter, is naturally accustomed to these things.

From the boss to the clerk, all lined up at the door one by one, waiting for their arrival. It feel like walking the red carpet...

She looked at the man next to her, the status of this man seemed to be more unfathomable than she thought...

"Hello, Master Lu! Hello, Ms. Lin!"

Look, they are all polite,

After Lin Xi entered the store, a clerk took her to see the dress,

When she wore it, everyone was attracted by her beautiful figure...

"Wow, what a beautiful woman"

Even the designer on the side was very surprised. He had never seen anyone who could wear clothes so well, just like a queen exuding noble temperament.

And Lu Beichen behind her smiled evilly. He had
expected that she would looked good wearing that dress.

Few days ago, he asked the international designer master Elson to secretly tailor this dress for Lin Xi. He originally thought of taking her to other banquets, but did not expect that she would propose to go to the Mu Family banquet, although he didn't know why she want to go there.