Chapter 64: Can't Wait To See Granddaughter in law

But after Lu Beichen teased her, she didn't feel so nervous unlike what she felt a few minutes ago.

The two people walked in side by side like that, a handsome man and a beautiful woman, wherever they go, they would catched attention from others and it would become the most eye-catching scene.

The servants in the old house of the Lu family felt a little weird when they saw their Second Young Master brought a seductive and gorgeous woman back.

That's right, seductive!

They were already old servants in the Lu family's old house, and some even grew up watching Lu Beichen.

They've never seen their Second Young Master of the family bring back a woman.

Except, for 'that woman' their Young Master...

When they discovered that the seductive woman was the newly married Second Young Lady, they were even more surprised.

"Wow, it turned out to be the Second Young Lady, she's so pretty!"

"Yes, yes, she looks really enchanting."

"Really the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

The servants were talking about these words, and they were also amazed at Lin Xi's charming appearance like a fairy.

Although they hadn't seen their Second Young Master's wedding, they heard some rumors about the appearance of the Second Young Lady whom their Second Young Master had just married... Tsk tsk tsk... rumors were not really reliable.

The Second Young Lady in front of them was like a noble princess who reincarnated, and obviously the word "Ugly" cannot be attached, okay?

And even standing next to their impossibly handsome young master, they didn't lose much of their aura.

"Hello, Second Young Master, Second Young Lady," Lin Xi was amazed, and all the servants they passed by would say hello politely.

Lin Xi smiled and responded one by one, "Hello!"

When she was still Mu Feifei, because her mother left early, many servants around her were taking care of her like a mother.

So she treated servants humbly.

In addition, she like to get along with them, and there's an inexplicable sense of intimacy.

Her smile captured the hearts of the servants.

God! The second Young Lady of their family is really too enchanting ah, and that smile is really too attractive.

The most important thing is that she is so approachable without putting an air.

Lin Xi just casually greeted everyone, but she didn't expect to capture the hearts of so many people.

And inside, the patriarch of the Lu family,

Lu Keen, Lu Beichen's grandfather, sat upright in the main hall, and couldn't wait for her granddaughter-in-law to arrive.

He wanted to go down to welcome his grandson and daughter-in-law personally, but felt that it would be too shameful to run directly, so he sat there tangledly, raising his neck and checking the door from time to time.

Today he felt a little nervous about seeing his granddaughter-in-law. He don't know if he has such an old bone, would his granddaughter-in-law dislike him.

And Lu Beichen's grandmother Xia Chuqing was also pacing back and forth and cannot wait any longer.

"Why they hadn't arrive yet?"

"Or I will send someone to pick them up!"

Although the old man Lu Keen was also anxious, he was much calmer than Xia Chuqing, and said, "Oh, don't dangle in front of my eyes, you make me dizzy. Don't worry they will be here soon."

"but why hadn't they arrive yet?"

"They're coming soon, what's the use of you swinging around? Sit down quickly." Lu Keen yelled.