Chapter 10

🌱

Lin Xi stayed at home for nearly half a month, her body were almost healed, and her view of Lu Beichen had also changed a lot...

This arrogant man, he is always cold and always maintained a cold aura.

His marriage with Lin Xi this time is also because of the tradition left by the family for hundreds of years.

Specifically, it seems that if the two families do not marry, they will not receive wealth for three generations. Although everyone does not believe in these, it is always good to follow, just in case. In addition, this is a family tradition and it has been passed down in every generation.

This man's life is so boring. In the past few days, because of Lin Xi's illness, Lu Beichen took his work home to take care of her and then work beside her.

His company has now developed into the world's top company, even if Lu Beichen does not go to the company for a year, it will not be too much of a problem.

This man seemed cold and ruthless, but after a few days of getting along, Lin Xi discovered that he was quite cute, and so good-looking man, seemed to be handsome in everything he did.

Very handsome at work, handsome when taking care of her, even when he was asleep...

However, although he is handsome, his temper is not good. As expected, handsome people is hard to provoke.

All the servants in the house were convinced by their new madam.

The Madam is not only beautiful, but the young master also taking care of her. There has never been a woman who young master taken care of for so long! No, there is no woman who can let Lu Beichen act like this...

For Lu Beichen, he didn't know how he felt about Lin Xi. He just felt that he wanted to be close to her. He felt that every expression and every action on her was so attractive that people couldn't help but being kind to her, and he seemed willing to give up a lot of things for her, as long as she is happy.

He step aside his work to just take cake of her. Maybe she was special, right?

The reason why she's special is because all woman Lu Beichen has seen before are all gentle and virtuous women, but he has never seen a woman who dared to talk back to him like this, and no one was so shameless to talk shameless things in front of him.

But it's not annoying

The wife is just a decoration for people of their class. It doesn't matter who it is, but now, thinking that Lin Xi is his wife, he felt a little happy.

What he has to admit is that she is special to him. He wanted to stay close to her.

He really think he has been drugged again...

Otherwise, why does he felt this way? She was so seductive, and wants to hug and kiss her anytime, anywhere...

But Lin Xi was thinking of Mu mo and Xiao Jiujiu at this time, the engagement ceremony is on the 5th next month and is about to arrive soon.

And she obviously couldn't get the invitation card, so naturally she couldn't ask her father for it. Then, the only way is to ask Lu Beichen.

She already knew how powerful the Lu family was, so he was sure that the Lu family would receive the invitation card, but it was rumored that Lu Beichen never attended such an event before. Because of his boring life, even though he was born in the Lu family, he never did attend any gatherings before, only to people he was close to.

She must find a way to get Lu Beichen to attend the engagement. What should she do?