Sixth Year

The summer had gone and passed, and the absence of him not by my side everyday killed me. I wanted him back. But school had started again, and I knew my heart was still his but I tried to focus on studies. Both him and Mattheo had not returned to school this year. 

Pansy, Blaise, Draco and I often went out. Having fun, lighting of fireworks, sneaking out late at night and smoking in the rain. The roof of the castle had become peaceful as well, a little ledge beside the astronomy classroom perfect for late nights.

It was October now. The month of love, as our friend group called it. 

i thought of him a lot now. I thought of waking up early when he would tap on my window, or the beautiful flowers of summer slowly dying. 

I hadn't heard anything from Tom. 

Anything. 

-

It was October 23rd. 

The paper passed through the trembling hands of the Slytherins at the table, as everyone watched as I unfolded the article in front of me. 

My hand flew over my mouth as I sob, crying in shock and grabbing the paper leaving the dining hall. 

My visions blurry with tears by the time I reach the common room. 

I stumble up the stairs and slam the door to my dorm shut. 

He was gone. 

I had felt it for a long time. 

But I wouldnt see him again. The future wouldn't happen. 

Nothing could go on without him. 

The house, the goddamn house. The one we spent our last months together in. The paintings we painted, cookies we baked, songs we danced too, plans we made and memories. They all lived in that little house.

The man I love, he is dead. 

A brother, son, my love. My tom. 

My angel. 

He's gone. 

-

A suprising death fills the ministry with power but leaves others greiveing, as Tom Marvelo Riddle has passed away. 

The 17 teen year old male was leaving his house, carrying bags and a coat. Some speculate he was going to Hogwarts, although not enrolled. Others say they had seen him with her during the summer, and that he was going back to her. We don't know the reason for his death and are sorry for those who will mourn the loss. 

However, being the son of Voldemort, this is a win for the ministry, striking this dark family. 

We will report more when more is revealed. 

Daily Prophet 13;6

-

I had the article memorized. 

The words burned my heart and my mind the more I thought about them. I felt numb. How was I supposed to walk into class tomorrow like everything was normal? I can't do that. I needed to be close to him. 

I wish I could leave the world with him. 

I wish he was here beside me. 

I wish he was here. 

The tears don't stop, not for awhile. 

He fills my thoughts constantly, as the hours pass and sun sets.