Epilogue

December 25 2013

"Nat, 20 seconds and you can go back to Sydney. Twenty seconds!" I call out to my oldest, Natalie. She's thirteen now, in third year, and has decided family muggle photographs aren't as important as discussing the drama at Hogwarts with Sydney. 

"Viv! Tom! C'mon!" Mattheo calls out behind him as he walks over to me, placing a dorky Santa hat on my head. We have three kids. Natalie, 13, Tom, 11, and Vivienne, 8. 

"Smile Black family" Blaise says standing behind the muggle camera and flashing the photo. When it's done, Vivienne jumps out of Mattheo's arms and our three kids disappear again, going to hangout with our family friends. 

Blaise and Spencer adopted, because after the war there were far too many orphaned children. They had a set of twins, both 11, named Maxon and Macy. Pansy was never one for having kids, but had Nate, her big golden retriever, whom the kids loved. 

Draco and Daphne had four, adorable, very blonde, kids, their eldest being just 2 months younger then Natalie. Her name was Sydney. Then they had Jackson, 10, Severus, 7, and Regulus, 5. So all together, we had 9 little kids to keep track of. 

It was Christmas today, so we were all together. Any typical family celebration was spent with the three familys, Athena, Narcissa, and Regulus, but Athena was in Romania at the time, so she couldn't make it tonight. Narcissa and Regulus were cousins, and always took the good time to catch up. In a way, to all of our kids, they were the grandparents, and everyone else was like family. They were sweet celebrations, just like we had when we were younger, with the Riddle's and the Malfoy's and the Parkinson's and everyone. 

Our kids didn't have to go through what we did though. 

Natalie and Sydney were both in Slytherin. Maybe we passed on some of our family genes to them, as they were all smart, determined, cunning and equally as stubborn as the adults in the room. 

Tom and Maxon were in Gryffindor, and Macy in Ravenclaw, the three of them starting only this year. 

And all the Littles were still waiting, watching their siblings grow up. 

But it was our big little family. 

And it worked. 

-