Memorable

Frozen. 

I don't look up too see the victor of this battle, or to decide who had hurt him. Because i knew right now, the only thing that mattered was him being ok. 

"Wake up! C'mon, stay with me. Stay with me. We aren't fucking strangers" I say, my voice breaking and tears falling. 

"Sweetheart, pick yourself off the ground you seem pathetic."

I look up and see him, Voldemort. The dark lord. 

"It was you" I say grasping my wand in my hands, my breathing sped up. 

"He was trying to harm me. I can make more horcruxes, but not if I'm dead" Voldemort says calmly, walking around. 

I shakily get to my feet.

"Do you know what you've done? He's gone" I shout at him. 

"That was the point Rose. You never were the brightest one of the three of you, but now you're the only one left. Funny how things turn out."

I grab my wand at my side but he just laughs and snaps his fingers. Death eaters float up all around me and I feel trapped. I look down to Mattheo one more time and sink to my knees, unable to control my breathing. I take Mattheo's cold hand in mine and hold it. I feel him squeeze my hand softly, but remains motionless. My breath jumps in my throat as I see his head twitch to the side. 

I can't react. 

I reach for my want just as I see another on the tip of my forehead. 

"I won't hesitate to kill you. It'd be too bad though, dont you think? Instead I think I'll help you heal, help you to forget. You don't need to remember him. Obliviate" Voldemort hisses manically at me. 

I heard Mattheo's voice, I heard 'Avada Kedavra'. But I can't remember anything past then. 

It went white. 

It felt peaceful, as the back of my head hit the hard stone below me. 

It'd be ok. 

-

I saw the brown brick above me, laced with old vinery. It smelled like greenhouses, ones from third year. And then I saw them. 

"Pansy, Blaise!" I called out to my two bestfriends who were sleeping in chairs beside my bed. Beside my bed. I look around me and realize I'm in a hospital bed, in the hospital wing. I sit up, confused. I can't seem to remember what happened to me. 

"Black!" Blaise calls out as Pansy shakes awake an unfamiliar boy as Athena, Spencer and Draco rush in. 

"She's up!" Spencer cries out happily. 

"Didn't think I was going to wake up, did you Spence" I say laughing. 

"If only you knew Rose" He says. 

"Can I go back to the dorms?" I ask. 

"Not yet I dont believe. According to Mattheo, a memory charm was cast on you that caused you to fall" Pansy says. 

"Who?" I ask. 

"Mattheo" Pansy repeats. 

The unfamiliar boy, the one with a scar across his nose stands up. He walks over to me and takes my head in his hands. "Please remember" He whispers, half pleading with me. "Remember what?" I ask. 

"How can you not remember?" He says gripping the side of the bed tighter.

"Remember, what?" I ask for the second time.