Part- 5

Naruto appeared at the rooftop in a yellow flash huffing " W- what the h-hell sensie if I didn't have a flying Raijin mark on the rooftop I would have never reached the rooftop in damn 10 seconds" Naruto said huffing as senzaru just gave him a blank look.

" So you know your fathers jutsu but I can see you haven't mastered it, it consumes most of your chakra," Senzaru said amused, Naruto narrowed his eyes at the man " How do you know my heritage" naruto said as senzaru smiled " You see your father and I were good friends and master jiraya told me that Minato had a son so I quickly told the Hokage to make me your jonin sensie," Senzaru said as Naruto nodded.

" Well let's start by introducing ourselves," Senzaru said " I'll go first, my name is Senzaru Blackrose, My likes are training and fire, My dislikes are people who are selfish and want war, my goal is to bring peace to the world by killing 4 people," Senzaru said.

As naruto nodded and started talking " My name is Naruto Uzumaki, my likes are training and ramen, my dislikes are people who can't notice a difference between a kunai and scroll, my goal is to be the fastest man alive surpassing my father and become Hokage" naruto said as senzaru smiled at him " Minato It's like I am looking at the younger version of you" senzaru thought as he smiled at naruto " Now since we know each other I want to see your skills" Senzaru said as Naruto raised an eyebrow " You want to spar?" naruto asked as Senzaru nodded.

Naruto got up " Verywell let's go to the training ground 44," Senzaru said as he vanished in a burst of flames  " Asshole" Naruto thought as he vanished in a bolt of yellow lightning.

At the forest of death.

Senzaru was standing in the middle of the training ground waiting for naruto as naruto appeared in a bolt of yellow lightning " You are slow for someone who wants to surpass Minato" senzaru said as naruto got a tick mark on his forehead " Sorry I am not a kage level ninja" naruto said as senzaru ignored him " Now come at me with the intent to kill" Senzaru said as Naruto sighed then smirked " You don't need to tell that to me" naruto said as he unsheathed his sword as he rushed at Senzaru.

Senzaru closed his eyes and dogged naruto's slice and kicked within the stomach " You're rushing at me without proper planning" Senzaru said his eyes still closed as the naruto that senzaru kicked puff into smoke " A shadow clone huh, interesting" he said as he opened his eyes " Now then naruto come" Senzaru said as he had to doge as wind slash " A  wind attack by using his sword" senzaru thoughts he blocked a slash from naruto with his bare hand " Not bad you are pretty fast for a genin" senzaru said as he flipped back and landed gracefully.

Naruto was in front of senzaru " Wind style:- clam winds" he said as he vanished and without making a single sound he tried to slash at senzaru but senzaru took out a kunai and blocked it as naruto's eyes widened " He blocked it with a kunai, but how" naruto thought shocked that was his strongest wind attack then fire surrounded senzaru's kunai as he put the kunai at the sword and deflected it as naruto flipped back gaining some distance between him and senzaru " That was a very impressive attack if it was a chunin they would have definitely died"Senzaru said impressed.

" If I saw that correctly he used fire chakra to block my wind strike and if that's the case I will use my water attacks," Naruto thought as he rushed towards senzaru at jonin speed, his sword in his right hand and his left hand going through one-handed sighs " Water style:- lateral water slash" naruto said as his sword was covered in water and appeared in front of senzaru " Ahh!" naruto screamed and senzaru took out another kunai and blocked naruto's attack by applying fire chakra to the kunai and the water in naruto's sword evaporated " What the" naruto thought.

Senzaru seeing the reaction on naruto's face smirked and kicked him away that sent naruto flying as naruto in mid-air created shadow clones " It's all out or nothing" naruto thought as his clones grabbed his legs and threw him towards senzaru in high speed " Lightning flash step cutter" naruto said as his speed even increased more as he rushed at senzaru his sword crackling with lightning in a blink of an eye senzaru took out his sword and stopped naruto's attack.