Part-31

Naruto was infront of Tsuki after he had killed Kakazu Tsuki along with Kakashi and sakura had arrived at the scene and now naruto was infront of Tsuki, Naruto wanted to speak something but before he could  Tsuki smashed her lips against his, Naruto was taken back a little but hell he kissed her back.  "Ahem!" They heard a voice, they broke the kiss to see Kakashi was the one who interrupted them.

Both of them blushed then Tsuki looked at Naruto "Naruto I am so sorry..." She said a confused look came on naruto's face "Sorry for what Tsuki if anyone should be apologizing it, should be me I left you alone without saying anything". 

Tsuki shook her head and gave him a warm smile "There's no need to apologize Naruto I understand where you are coming from, I was just mad that I was not there for you when you needed me the most" She said putting her head down. Naruto lifted her chin and looked at her in the eyes "Well I guess you can make up for that" He said with a smirk, Tsuki had a very good idea of what he was talking about so a smirk came on her face aswell.

"Come on lovebirds we have to report the mission to lady Tsunade" Kakashi making them both blush, "Well I am the mission leader so I have to report the mission, just grab my shoulder I will teleport us all to the Hokage office" Naruto they did what he said. 

"You know Lady Hokage is gonna scream at you teleporting in her office as that" Shikamaru said, Naruto looked "Would you prefer to take a 3-hour walk to Konoha then?" he said, Shikamaru sighed and muttered "Troublesome" and with that, they all vanished in a yellow flash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the land of Sky.

The land of Sky after the yellow flash had destroyed the Sky countries army when they tried to invade Konoha the country was in a bad state. People were starving to death, many committed suicide since they didn't want to die of hunger because their daimyo had refused to fund their village since their leader was killed and there was no one strong enough to become a kage at that time.

Until a man with over 100 shinobi came to the village and claimed the title of a kage since he had the power to rival all the 5 kages, that man was Sato.

Sato was a man whose parents were killed in front of his eyes by a hidden rain ninja when he was 6 years old, he swore to get vengeance against the rain village, so he trained and surprisingly he was one of the candidates who was selected to wield the sword of darkness.

The sword was said to be the strongest sword of all the nine swords and most of the candidates who were selected declined the offer to wield the sword because if you grab the sword and it doesn't recognize as you its master, you will die at that very moment by the sword dark chakra.

All of the Candidates who had accepted the offer had died but one was Sato, Sato for some reason felt a connection with the sword and he knew the sword would not kill him and the sword didn't kill him.

He has given the necessary scrolls the master the sword and soon when he turned the age of 20 he had completely mastered the sword and was married to a woman named Samantha and they were expecting a child, then the tragedy struck the start of the third great ninja war where Minato namikaze the man who would, later on, become the fourth Hokage killed more than 100 shinobi more Kumo and among them was his wife and unborn child.

The man swore vengeance on Minato but every time he tried to kill the man he would be defeated, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't beat namikaze minato and the reason was the man Flying Raijin speed was too much for him, then there was only one option he had to obtain the power of the lightning sword which in its fifth stage granted it's user reaction speed on par with the raikage and raw speed faster than the 3rd raikage, So he managed to catch the lightning sword user off guard and kill him.