Part-26

After Haruto left the room Daichi spoke "Why don't you drop the Transformation Kitsune flash or should I say Uzumaki Naruto the wielder of the probably the strongest sword of the nine sword enma." Daichi said with a smirk as he got up.

Daichi was looking at the transformed naruto "So Uzumaki why don't you drop the act" Daichi said as Naruto got up and dropped his transformation. "So you noticed huh even after I used the Kyuubi's chakra to perform the transformation," Naruto said in a serious tone. Daichi sat back on his throne "So what brings the great kitsune flash here."

Naruto looked at the man "Don't play dumb Wielder of the earth sword, you know exactly why I am here". That made Daichi chuckle "Well I guess you are right, so you are here to stop or take back the stolen goods." Daichi said to naruto in a rather sarcastic tone. "Since you know why don't you stop this nonsense, you might be fooling these people but you will not fool me Daichi," Naruto said to the man.

Daichi let out a small chuckle "Straight to the point I see and I am not fooling anyone naruto all I am doing is helping the people who need help by stealing from the people who have more than enough to survive" Daichi said in a serious tone.

"Well what you are doing is wrong well I do agree that we should help poor people but you are just giving them money and too much for that, you should just give them enough so that they can start something to earn money" Naruto gave his thoughts to the man who just scoffed "The great nations use their resources to make weapons and boost their economy and when any of the great nations gets ahead of the other they declare war on each other naruto this world is messed up, all I am trying is make the world a better place even if it is a little."

Naruto looked at the man and unsheathed his sword "I guess that means your answer is no you will not stop stealing the goods from, Kumo and Konoha will you In that case" Naruto said as his sword had a purple aura around it. Daichi smirked and unsheathed his own sword "Verywell show me what you got Uzumaki Naruto!"Daichi said as his sword was covered in a brown aura.

Both warriors disappeared in a flash of brown and purple.

________________________________________________________________________________

Senzaru in a distance sensed the chakra "Shit naruto what the hell are you thinking I told you to teleport me to you if you had to battle that man" Senzarut thought. He looked at the anbu "We are moving and going to the location the chakra source is coming from". The leader of the anbu squad spoke "Sir but Kitsune-san told us to wait until he teleported us to him." Senzaru looked at the man "I don't have time to discuss this right now we have to go I am his superior follow my orders right now" The man's said as he ran off as fast as he could leaving a trail of flames behind him, the anbu soon followed him.

"The earth sword is the most powerful sword when it comes to defence, my sword which has the highest attack power of all the swords is the only one who can actually cut through his defences" Senzaru cursed in his mind "You better don't die naruto if you do I won't be able to face minato and kushina when my time comes," he said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Flash of purple and brown could be seen all over the mansion. Both naruto and Daichi jumped back "You sure are fast and your reaction speed is as fast as your father's but still your reaction speed is not quite there, so why don't you use the third level and so will I" Daichi said.

"So you fought my father let me guess by the way you speak of him you lost," Naruto said with a smirk. Daichi grinned at him "Well I did lose but it was the best battle that I had even if I lost your father was a very noble man and I respect that" Daichi said the brown glow that was around the sword spread through his entire body.