Part-19

Naruto flashed into his living room and sighed he needed to have a serious talk with Tsuki Kurama had told him about the mangekyo Sharingan and the side effects of using it, Kurama had also told him about the nine tails attack and Madara was still alive and in 6 months of naruto being a mercenary and travelling around all the five great nation accept the stone had never found the man even once and that was the thing that worried him, Kurama had told him the man was significantly weaker than he was in his prime but still he was on par with his father at that time and naruto was on the same level as his father right now that meant Madara was on his level or that is what he thought atleast.

Naruto smelled something from the kitchen he went to check and saw Tsuki preparing dinner for them and she was humming while doing so, he couldn't help but smile, he always wanted to come home knowing that there will be someone there but he never had that but now he had her.

Tsuki heard something behind her and turned around to see naruto, she smiled " Get changed dinner is almost ready" she said naruto nodded and went towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her and kissed her. Tsuki was a little surprised by the kiss but kissed back with equal emotion.

Once they broke the kiss naruto looked into0 her eyes and said " I know about your mangekyo". Tsuki just looked at him and sighed " Lady Hokage told you didn't she". Naruto nodded in response " Listen Tsuki don't use your eyes unless you don't have any choice" He said she just nodded " I know that naruto I will only use them in life or death situation because if I go blind I won't be able to see the handsome face of my boyfriend" She said which made naruto smile.

" Well get changed dinner is ready," She said as Naruto nodded his arms still wrapped around her waist.

" Tsuki?" he said as she looked at the blonde " Yes"

"Well I was just wondering if, tomorrow you would like to go out for dinner with me in one of the nearby towns rather than cook?" he said hesitantly.

"Why Naruto, are you asking me out on a date" she teased.

"Uh yeah I guess I am, couples do that sort of thing right?" the blond replied.

"Yes they do, and I would love to go on a date with you, although for us it seems out of the ordinary to do something that normal people do... I'm glad" she said calmly but inside she was jumping for joy. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

3 people sat on different chairs. They wore a large black cloak with patches of red cloud insignias on the cloak.

"Things are once again moving," said one with orange hair, multiple piercings that covered his face and even more underneath the cloak. His voice was full of authority.

"It is. We've already caught the Nibi under our control. It is only a matter of time before we gain control of all 9 of them." Another male voice was made.

A voice that sounded like a replica of Madara's. His face was hidden with a cinnamon-roll mask that only revealed one eye.

"Sato is also moving around lately. He will cause problem after your last encounter with him where you defeated him in a battle he is in hiding," stated a woman with pale-blue hair and a labret piercing looking at the masked man.

" He knows that he can't defeat me or pein so he won't come for me or pein just yet," the masked man said as the woman nodded.

"He's being quite useful acting like an unintentional decoy, Konan." The same guy with orange hair stated, getting nods of agreement from both parties.