Part -16

Naruto was walking towards the Uchiha district, he had a black kimono and black sandals on he was going to pick up his date for today and thanks to his friends non of his fangirls were able to come close to him.

He finally reached his destination Tsuki's house as he knocked on the door "Coming" he heard a voice when the door opened Tsuki was wearing a blue kimono her hair was open unlike normal where she tied it in a ponytail as just kept staring at her which made her blush " You look beautiful" he said which made her smile.

They walked through the empty compound with absolute silence. The two said absolutely nothing to each other throughout their journey to the village centre.

It was borderline 8 o'clock once the duo got to the centre of the village. They walked as they saw a group of people horde towards the Hokage Residence/Tower.

They followed them and saw that people were gathered around the Hokage Residence. Tsuki saw the confusion on Naruto's face and started explaining.

"Hokage-sama does a quick and simple speech before the festival starts. You get the gist of it." Naruto nodded in understanding. The two looked up and saw Tsunade on top of the Residence.

"To the people of Konoha! It has been 13 years since the defeat of the Kyuubi! We are here today to celebrate the day of its defeat! We have lost many shinobi in battle 13 years ago. Let us honour them by turning such a tragic day into something extravagant!!!!" Tsunade yelled.

"KONOHA!!" The citizens yelled.

"Let us celebrate!" Tsunade walked away and back inside the residence. Screams and shouts of celebration could be soon heard throughout the village. People laughed as they played games.

The two roamed around for minutes on end; they were like glue sticking together. Naruto soon saw a game from the corner of his eyes. A smirk appeared on his lips.

"Check it out. Ring toss." Naruto tapped Tsuki's shoulder. She raised an eyebrow before smirking. "Hn. You wouldn't stand a chance against my accuracy." Tsuki told him.

"Oh? Wanna back those words with actions?" The owner of the booth was reluctant on letting Naruto and Tsuki play for obvious reasons. But the owner eventually conceded. They both had 10 rings that they could toss.

"You ready?" Naruto asked. Tsuki revealed a smirk of her own and nodded. In a split second, their arms became a sudden blur and became impossible to read.

1...

3...

5...

8...

10...

The two flawlessly got a 10 out of 10 as their score. The two looked at each other. "Another round!" Naruto called out to the owner. The said owner grumbled and did it.

" In 3..."

" 2..."

"3..."

"Go!" The two threw all the rings at the same time. Naruto glared at her. He huffed in annoyance. "You shouldn't have picked this game. Any shinobi at our calibre is expected to get them all down." Tsuki told him.

"Y-yeah, I knew that," Naruto told back.

This went on for a while as naruto and Tsuki played games and had fun but they both were too nervous to express their feelings.

Naruto was sitting on top of the Hokage Tsuki had gone with her friends for unknown reasons and thanks to his friends his fangirls didn't ruin the date.