Part-32

"We meet at last Naruto Uzumaki," The figure said.

Naruto looked at the version of himself "Let's cut the case you know what I am here for right?". White naruto just gave him a smug look "The fifth stage of the sword is I right? Well I will not teach it to you" White naruto said.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at enma "Look I am not playing games here Enma, I need you to teach me the fifth stage so that any more innocent people won't die anymore" Naruto said to his white form who glared at him "You see this is why I won't teach you the fifth stage my friend" Enma said.

"What is wrong in protecting innocent people?" Naruto asked, "Ooo there is nothing wrong in protecting innocent people naruto but a warrior a fighter have one thing in a battle that you don't have my friend," Enma said as he disappeared in a white flash and appeared behind naruto a drove his sword right through naruto's stomach.

Naruto widened his eyes when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach he looked down to see a sword right through his stomach "See this is what I meant, you may have fought countless battles but all of them you tried to win them by either logic or by using your brain the thing that you don't have inside you is 'INSTINCT', You say you want to kill Sato because innocent people are dying Don't make me laugh!"

Naruto coughed out blood before turning around and facing white "That jutsu you used it was the hiraishin wasn't it?" Naruto asked white just smirked at him before removing his blade from naruto "I said before didn't I, I am enma but also I am you and because I am you I know every single one of the moves I know you better than everyone else in this world!" White said.

"What's the wrong naruto there are thousands of swords here pick up on and fight me!" White said as he ran towards Naruto, Naruto picked up the sword that was beside him and blocked a slash from white but his eyes widened when white sliced right through his sword naruto threw a three-pronged kunai and flashed away to that kunai but again he felt a sharp pain in his chest looking down he saw a sword right through his chest "Did you forget that I could use all the moves that you can you are still fighting with you brain Naruto!" White said ripping out his sword from naruto's chest.

Naruto dropped to his knees he was bleeding and with these injuries, he could tell that they were real then white saw naruto's wounds healing as he smirked: "Looks like bringing that Uchiha girl was a smart move on your part but..." White said as he disappeared in a white flash and appeared in front of naruto " That won't change the fact that you are weaker than me Naruto!" White said as he kicked naruto away "You know why you are weaker than me...". Naruto got up to his feet and picked up another sword "Why?" Naruto asked.

"It's simple my instincts far surpass your, I have a killer instinct I am just a part of you that seeks battle that wants to fight strong opponents, I have an insatiable hunger to engage in battle, I live to mercilessly crush, shred and slice my enemies! This trust for power is not an unnatural desire In fact it forms the very essence of a true shinobi warrior! Deep within our bodies is the honed instinct to dominate and slaughter our enemies and over the years you have become soft naruto the instinct that you had when you slaughter those 200 shinobi that day in the invasion, Where is that Naruto?!" White yelled.

Naruto looked at white "You have become strong naruto and due to that you have abandoned those instincts how do you think your father killed over a thousand shinobi within seconds it's due to instinct! Hiruzen sarutobi, Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, Senzaru and your father all these shinobi had an insatiable hunger to engage in battle, my friend you are not being honest with yourself do you really want to fight sato so that he doesn't kill innocent people anymore huh?" White asked naruto again.

Naruto looked at white his eyes flashed purple for a second but they returned to normal again "Yes I am fighting sato to save innocent people but..." Naruto said as white looked at him " But what?" White asked.