Part-28

Naruto was infront of Tsunade with a smug on his face "I see...'' Tsunade said looking at naruto with a worried face "Naruto are you alright?" She asked Naruto gave her a fake smile "I am fine I need permission for something granny" Naruto said, Tsunade raised an eyebrow and motioned for naruto to continue "I would like to go out of the village for a month for training" Naruto said.

Tsunade looked at naruto and sighed "And why do you want to do that, you are already strong enough". Naruto gave her a blank look "I am not strong enough to beat the man that caused all this mess, granny please I just..." Naruo was trying his best to keep the tears inside.

Tsunade heart broke she had never seen the boy look so desperate, she always thought of him as her own son and seeing him like this pained her "Verywell but only in one condition" Tsunade, Naruto raised his head and looked at her "And what is that?" 

Tsunade smiled "I know that you will exhaust yourself every day, so that's why I will send one of my anbu's to go with you and he will keep tabs on your progress and also just in case the Akatsuki comes after you," Tsunade said with a smile, Naruto nodded and turned to leave "Please tell Tsuki that I am sorry and tell the anbu to meet me at the village gates tomorrow at 7 am," Naruto said as he vanished in a yellow flash.

Tsunade sighed "I can't believe Senzaru-san is really dead," Shizune said, Tsunade nodded in agreement "Senzaru's strength was on par with sensie when he was much younger and yet..." Tsunade said but then a proud smile came on her face "Noone not even a single person in the destroyed mansion died that day, Senzaru you really were incredible"

"Lady Tsunade what will you tell Tsuki, I am mean she has really been looking forward to when naruto will come back," Shizune said, Tsunade rubbed her temples "I will talk with her and explain the situation to her I am sure that she will understand," Tsunade said, Shizune sighed "I hope she will Lady Tsunade, I hope she will".

Valley of the End, 9 am...

Naruto was standing on top of the Shodaime's head looking off into the clear blue sky. He arrived at the location about a couple of hours ago. He was thinking about his fallen sensie. Tears were slowly falling from his eyes as each memory of his times with them entered his head and left.

Flashback...

Naruto appeared at the rooftop in a yellow flash huffing " W- what the h-hell sensie if I didn't have a flying Raijin mark on the rooftop I would have never reached the rooftop in damn 10 seconds" Naruto said huffing as senzaru just gave him a blank look.

" So you know your fathers jutsu but I can see you haven't mastered it, it consumes most of your chakra," Senzaru said amused.

Flashback ends.

Naruto gave a small chuckle "That was the first time we meet, ' 10 seconds at the roof top'" Naruto said. Another thought came to him and he smiled at it.

Flashback...

Naruto and senzaru were clashing their swords they both had their swords 2nd stage activated, Senzaru had a smirk on his face, meanwhile, naruto was glaring at him "What's wrong Naruto you said that you would make me use my stage three of my sword but you can barely keep up" Senzaru said, Naruto glared at the man even harder as his sword started glowing purple "Lateral water slash!"  Naruo said as a water slash came towards senzaru who smirked "Firewall" He said as a wall of fire was made from the sword blocking the water slash.

Senzaru smirked when Naruto appeared behind him in a yellow flash aiming a slash, Then suddenly senzaru burst into flames burning naruto, the senzaru appeared beside naruto and kicked him at his side, Naruto stumbled back but then his eyes widened when he a seal appeared on his neck "Dammit a paralysis seal!" Naruto said as he dropped to his knees.