Part-44

Tsunade and Jiraiya walked from the priestesses tower in silence until Tsunade spoke. "Looks like things all turned out for the best"

"Well, you could say that, But he could have picked all three" Jiraiya fake cried sobbing that he had failed as a sensei.

"Oh, will you shut it, he only wants one wife, and I am sure it will be a lot easier to keep one woman happy than three," Tsunade said.

"Oh, but I could have taught him, how to keep them all happy" Jiraiya said with a perverted grin.

"Will you ever grow up?" Tsunade asked exasperatedly.

"Maybe one day, until then I am going to have as much fun as I can" Jiraiya replied.

"Come on let's go for a drink" Tsunade suggested.

"My my Tsunade-Hime, are you asking me out on a date," Jiraiya said.

"Well I do owe you one, so maybe if you want to cash it in now then why not," Tsunade said.

"Huh, you owe me a date? Oh yeah when I came back alive from Ame, well then I better not waste my only opportunity to make you see my true worth" Jiraiya pronounced.

"Well you better make it a good one then," Tsunade said.

(In Konoha)

Shikamaru was busy roaming the village looking for members of their graduating class. He had not been having much luck until he finally ran into Kiba leaving a reopened dango store.

"Hey, Kiba, wait up" Shikamaru called out not wanting to run after the energetic Inuzuka.

"Oh hey Shikamaru, what's up?" Kiba yelled back with a wave.

The lazy Nara slowly made his way over to Kiba "Have you seen everyone else from our graduating class, I want to talk to everyone about what we are going to do about Sasuke. Team Gai is in as well" Shikamaru said.

"I here you, that bastard has gone too far this time joining the Akatsuki, if it was me there would be groups out hunting the bastard down right now" Kiba growled.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I want to talk to everyone about. I have found Choji and Ino but I can't find anyone else it's really troublesome" Shikamaru complained.

"Don't sweat it, I know where they all are?" Kiba said confidently.

"Really where?" the lazy Nara asked.

"There over helping with building Naruto's clan house. The place is huge, it's even bigger than the Inuzuka's and we need room to raise our ninja hounds, right Akamaru" Kiba said earning an agreeing woof from the large dog.

"So everyone is there?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah, well except for Sakura, according to Kakashi sensei she has done nothing but train since she found out about Sasuke joining the Akatsuki and the other ninja villages allowing him to be placed on a kill on sight order" Kiba explained.

"Hm well, it might be better if we talk it out without her first and tell her our decision it would be far less troublesome if we do it that way," Shikamaru said.

"Yeah that might be a good idea, go get the others and meet at Naruto's build sight in a couple of minutes" Kiba suggested.

"Alright, tell everyone what we need to discuss, I will get there as soon as I can," Shikamaru said before turning and walking away to go and fetch Ino and Choji.

(With Naruto)

In a flash, Naruto appeared in his hotel room with Tsuki in his arms. "Well it's not home, but it's the best I can do tonight and at least until our new place is built," Naruto said before kissing Tsuki quickly on the lips.