Part- 9

The next day, Naruto was walking to the academy, where the test was supposedly going to be. Naruto sighed that sand kid with red hair was still in his mind. Right now, in front of the Academy was Tsuki and Sasuke waiting for him. "Sure took your time idiot". "Hello, Naruto!". Naruto smiled at Tsuki and greeted her with a smile but Sasuke just looked at them with a mock unpleasant look. The three just head inside and see a huge crowd by the door. Tsuki noticed something was off as her two teammates were heading to the crowd too. She grabbed them.

"No.... There's a Genjutsu there. We'll go up the first few floors since this room is a fake". The two nodded. They trusted their teammate when it came to Genjutsu so they followed her instructions. They secretly moved to the stairs of the room but Sasuke heard his name being called out. The team turned around to see a kid about their age with a weird green suit and thick eyebrow " You are Sasuke Uchiha right!" the boy said as Sasuke nodded " I am rock lee and I am here to challenge you to a battle" The boy known as lee said as Sasuke smirked but before Sasuke could answer Tsuki grabbed his shoulder " Sasuke don't waste your time you need to keep your ability a secret until the Exams" She said as Sasuke looked at her then looked at naruto who nodded as he looked at lee again " Why here let's settle this at the exams" Sasuke said as Lee just looked at him in a blink of an eye lee was infront of Sasuke looking at him dead in the eye " I think you are scared" Lee said as Sasuke smirked and activated his 3 tomoes Sharingan " Really!" Sasuke said as the Sharingan started spinning.

Lee was standing still as Sasuke looked at Naruto and Tsuki " Let's go before he breaks out of my genjutsu" Sasuke said as Tsuki smiled Sasuke was actually thinking things through instead of acting on his pride.

They headed up to the third floor where they saw Kakashi standing by the waiting room. "Excellent job in figuring it out, you three. I'm glad you all came because even if one of you didn't show up, we couldn't allow you to enter since this takes team effort". The three understood. He didn't tell them that before because she wanted them to make the decision on their own and not be judged by it. Kakashi gave them an eye smile. "Well, go on in you three! Good luck!". With that, the jonin was gone and the only thing in front of the three was the door. 

They entered the room. The room was full of killing intent since they were fresh meat. Naruto was fairing a little better than everyone around him since he felt Jiraya's killing intent twice so this was kid anger compared to Jiraya. Suddenly, something clung to Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke-kun, you're here too huh?". ino said. Naruto and just sighed. This is some bullshit. Soon Shikamaru and Choji pulled up by him. "Man you guys are here too huh. Naruto sighed but smiled at them. Ino looked over to Naruto and Tsuki. 'Those two seem to be closer than before... What's up with them...' Ino thought, getting curious.

Then team 8 showed up, with Kiba hollering as usual. "Hey you guys! So you guys showed up too huh? Seems we'll kick Team 7 ". Hinata looked over to Naruto and blushed. "Um.... Um hi Naruto-kun". "Huh? Oh... Yeah... Hey.." he said dryly before turning back to Tsuki, who was just talking about the Genin present. Hinata saw how engaged he was with Tsuki and glared in envy. 'So Naruto is more interested in her all of a sudden? What the hell!' she thought in slight anger before Kiba opened his mouth towards Naruto.

"So you think you if all people have a shot at becoming a Chunin, idiot. You should've just stayed home!". Naruto laughed. "Says the one who got the lowest scores in the academy out of all of us, Kiba". "Whatever, idiot. If I see you in the exams, I'll crush you". Naruto rolled his eyes. Before he said anything, however, A guy with grey hair in a ponytail with glasses spoke.

"You all should really keep it down". "Yeah, and who the hell are you?" Ino shouted. The man chuckled. "My name is Kabuto Yakushi, I'm a.... Experienced contender for these exams". 'Experienced? What the hell is up with this guy?' Naruto thought. "What the hell does that mean?" Kiba asked. "It means that this not my first time or second time taking these exams but actually this is my seventh year".

The legacy of the yellow flashजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें