Part- 11

Naruto immediately spread his senses, sensing every chakra signature he could. A particularly large chakra signature showed up on the outermost point of his range. Naruto smirked and ducked into an alley. After checking that no one was watching, he flashed to the location. He had put his formula around the hot springs as well.

Appearing silently in a Yellow flash beneath the large man perched on the branch of a tree, shamelessly peeping into the women's side of the hot springs and giggling, Naruto reacted the instant he appeared, jumping up and kicking the man into the women's side of the bath.

He then sat down to enjoy the show. There were definitely screams of women and the pained screams of Jiraiya filled the air. Naruto laughed heartily at the beating his godfather was going through. To naruto, jiraya was the father that he never had more than a master he was a father to naruto and he had no problem making fun of the man.

He didn't stop laughing even when Jiraiya managed to leap over the fence and out of the war zone looking no worse for wear. He glared at the blonde brat on the branch, who was wheezing so hard that he fell down the branch, not even registering the fall. Jiraiya growled and was about to kick the brat when Naruto finally stopped wheezing and stood up. His face was flushed with all the laughing.

Jiraya had a big smile on his face as he looked at naruto, honestly, naruto looked exactly like Minato when he was his age, as the old man smirked  "That's what you get for peeping, Ero-Senin," Naruto smirked, folding his arms as jiraya eye twitched.

" Well besides that" Naruto said as he hugged jiraya " I missed you".

Jiraya grinned and hugged him back " Well I am the toad sage how can someone not miss me," Jiraya said as Naruto chuckled and broke the hug " Well brat by how you look and since you were at the top of your class you must have a lot of fangirls," Jiraya said with a prevented smile as naruto sighed " Yes I did and they all were so annoying," Naruto said as Jiraya hit naruto's back " Now don't be like that brat you must have liked someone," Jiraya said as naruto gave him a blank look which made jiraya sweat dropped ' Man 3 years with me and he is still clueless about girls' Jiraya thought.

Naruto and jiraya were walking towards the Namikaze mansion and catching up for the 5 years to do.

" Hey Sensie," Naruto said as Jiraya looked at him " What brat?" Jiraya asked.

" Well I think we should reveal my heritage in the chunin exams because I am pretty sure I will have to use the hiraishin in the exams," Naruto said in a serious tone as jiraya looked at him for few seconds and answered " Well it's your decision and from what reports I have got form sensie about your growth you are mid to low jonin level so I think you should be able to take care of your self and after I am done with your training for this month you will be at least Mid to high jonin level," Jiraya said with a smirk as naruto smiled.

" Well, I have another favour to ask," Naruto said.

" Go on," Jiraya said.

" Well you see I saw a cloak in the shop but they are overcharging me for it, I was hoping that maybe you could come with me to the shop and," Naruto said as jiraya put a hand on his shoulder with a serious face " Tell me where this shop is," Jiraya said as Naruto and Jiraya walked to the shop.

As soon as naruto entered the shop the shopkeeper glared at him but when he saw jiraya glaring at him he stopped immediately.

 Naruto saw the cloak and Grabbed it, Jiraya saw the cloak and smirked the cloak was orange and had black flames at the bottom " Well people do say clothes make the man" Jiraya said as Naruto smiled " I am pretty sure you have an idea why I wanted this cloak this badly" Naruto said as Jiraya smirked, " Well I am 40 years older than you".