Part-7

Naruto open his eyes, He looked What was going on? He pulled himself together and got ready, with his sword and five six three pronge kunai. When he got downstairs however, no one was around. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me. These little fucks left me here to sleep......awww thanks guys" he smiled at the thought cause he was sure that Senzaru let him sleep since he was the one who had gave naruto the traning yesterday.

He shivered at the thought of his crazy sensei. He surmised that they all must've went to the bridge to protect Tazuna. He was glad that he went but he was a little offended. 'I mean, they left me but brought SAKURA of all people. Am I trash???' he thought sadly.

Naruto began to hear a shout come from the front of the house. Naruto zoomed in the front to see Inari in front of these bandits who had Tsunami captured in ropes. "Well, should we kill the kid? I'm kinda looking at his mother's beautiful body? You think boss would mind if we had a go at her a bit early?". One of them asked the other.

"Well of course not, as long as she came unharmed. I myself can't wait! So come on kid! Show us what you got!". Inari glared hard at the thugs who, even in his young mind, had an idea of what they were gonna do to his mother. "Inari don't! Don't do it!" Tsunami yelled before the thug knocked her out. Inari charged at them with tears in his eyes. "GIVE HER BACK!" he yelled. Just as one of the thugs was about to cut him down, he heard a loud shout before a blur shot In between the two. " Wind style:- clam winds!" Naruto said before both of the thugs head rolled down as naruto sheated his sword as he looked at inari.

"Inari, what you did was crazy just now. You could've gotten yourself killed!" Naruto said. "I know but.... I couldn't stand here and watch as my mother was taken.... I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!". Naruto smirked. "I know, which is why as a Shinobi to civilian, I'm disappointed in your behaviour. But as a brother to brother and a person of hardship to another person of hardship, I'm proud of you finally taking a stand!" Inari smiled as he watched Naruto leap off into the forest,  heading to the bridge.

Meanwhile at the bridge.

The bridge was suddenly was enveloped by a thick mist. As soon as it appeared Senzaru looked at Kakashi " Tsuki, sasuke and sakura protect tazuna" Kakashi said as all three genins went in a triangle formation around tazuna.

"So you guys finally showed." Kakashi said as he bought out his sharingan Whereas senzaru  unsheathed his sword.

"Its a rematch from last time with the same match up.Senzaru blackrose to even things out I called an old acquaintance for help. Here is Raiga kushimaaru. Also this time my apprentice will be fighting." Zabuza sneered and Said as he and his team got his stances.

 Senzaru spoke. "So, looks like you're all better? Now last I checked, you were dead" he said in a sarcastic way. "Heh, well you shouldn't underestimate the power of Haku. The boy is severely talented. He has a rare ability that I have not seen before, a bloodline". Sasuke scoffed. "Well, it can't be greater than the Sharingan I bet". "Yeah, Sasuke-kun's bloodline rules!" Sakura backed him up.

Tsuki glared at him. "We don't have time for this be serious" she said, embarrassing him in front of the enemy. Sasuke had enough and charged at Haku, ready to test his newfound power. Haku watched the Genin appear before him with little speeds before blocking a kunai with his senbon. The two jonin growled at Sasuke's impulsive action because Zabuza approached Sasuke and Haku. Senzaru charged at Zabuza, attempting to stop him from killing sasuke.

But before Senzaru could grab sasuke he had to doge a bolt of lightning but before zabuza could kill sasuke kakashi stopped his blade with his kunai " Your fight is with me" kakashi said as zabuza smirked under his mask.