Chapter 6

SODAPOP'S POV:

After Dally told me what Harry did to Gabby, I was enraged. I wanted to get back at Harry, me and the boys all would when they found out. But not just yet.

I walked into me, Gabby, and Pony's room and tried to be as quiet as possible. I gently put my boots down, took off my work clothes, and pulled a short sleeve grey shirt and sweat pants on. I looked over and saw Gabby waking up. I walked over to her and sat on the bed beside her.

"S-soda??", she said tiredly. "Yea it's me. Dal told me what happened. I'm so sorry Gabs", as I said that, tears started welling up in her eyes.

I hate it when Gabby cries, because every time she cries, I cry. It's been like that since we were little.

Tears started streaming down her cheeks. "C'mon Gabby don't cry. You know what that does to me", my voice started to crack. Gabby managed to get words out saying, "I know I'm sorry.. I-I-I can't hel-lp I-I-it..", Gabby said. She was bawling her eyes out by now. I started to cry, "c'mere kid", I held Gabby in my arms and we cried together. "Today sucked! It's my first day of school ever without mom and dad, and I miss them more than anyone will ever know! And then you weren't there and your my best friend so I felt alone, then when Pony and Johnny cheered me up, I walked into class and saw Harry kissing stupid Cherry and when I came home no one was here for an hour and I-I-I hated it!" Gabby said through sobs.

I started to sob too, "Gabby I wish I could've been with you today too. I miss you more than anything. I wish things were different but I have to work at the DX to help Darry with the bills and stuff", I felt bad for crying because it isn't gonna help her calm down.

Gabby pulled me into a hug and we cried together. "I'll always be here for you baby girl. Your my best friend  and we're gonna get back at that stupid Harry..". I wiped my tears away. "Don't do that Soda. It'll make things bad for all of us. The Socs 'ought be after us all then", I didn't like what Gabby was saying. But no matter what, me and the gang will go after Harry at some point.

I wiped away Gabbys tears, "c'mon. Let's go to the living room". I put my arm around her and we walked out into the living room, sat on the couch, and turned on the tv.