Chapter 45

SODAPOP'S POV:

As Gabby and Dallas walked through the door, the room went silent. Dallas looked broken, not his usual broken though, this time, it seemed worse than usual. He looked like he had been crying, not just a few tears either. He looked like he had been bawling his eyes out.

It was weird to see Dally like that. He never showed the guys his emotions like that, but I could tell he was trying to hide his face from us. I just wish that Dallas knew that he didn't have to put on a brave face for us.

GABBY'S POV:

All of the guys were staring at us, and they wouldn't look away. I could tell it was making Dallas very uncomfortable. He was turned the other way to face the wall, his face as pale as a ghost and he still had tear stains on his cheeks. His eyes were as red as a firetruck and extremely puffy.

I knew he hated for the guys to see him cry. I wished they would just turn away or leave the room to give Dallas some space.

I rubbed his back to motion for him to go to my room, "we're gonna go lie down", I wrapped my arms around Dallas as we walked into my room.

Right when I closed the door, he began to cry again. I walked over to him and help him tightly. I didn't  want to let go of him, ever. I hated the fact that he was broken, and nothing, absolutely nothing, could fix him, and that's what hurt.

We walked over to the bed and we laid down. I held him tightly to my chest, "it's gonna be okay baby", I kissed the top of his head, "how 'bout you tell me your favorite memories with your mom. Would ya like to do that?", I said playing with his hair. He nodded as he slid up in the bed beside me.

I sat there for hours with Dallas, listening to him tell me about his mom, their best memories, and what he loved most about her. It made him cry, but that's okay.

After a while, he rested his head on my chest, "did that make you feel better Dal?", I asked stroking his brunette locks.

"A little", he sniffed. I picked his chin up, "hey, baby look at me. I'm proud of you", I said as I wiped away his tears.

"I'm proud of you for realizing that crying doesn't make you weak, it only makes you stronger. It can help you cope with the hard times.", I continued, "I'm proud that you can talk about your feelings without it ending up with you saying a smart remark. When you talk about your feelings Dallas, it can help you in so many ways"

Dallas smirked, "yea I guess. Thank you baby, I love you", he kissed me on the lips and held me in his arms.

I don't think I could be happier with anyone else. Only Dallas Tucker Winston. I love Dallas more than Two-Bit loves beer, I love Dallas more than Mickey loves Minnie, I love Dallas more than everything and anything, and never, not once, would I ever want to be separated from him.

As I looked down, Dallas had fallen asleep on top of me, with his arms wrapped around my torso and his head rested on my chest. I pulled the blankets over us, scooted down into bed, and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Dallas Tucker Winston, I love you", I played with his hair until I fell asleep in his arms.