40.Lucifer

Lucifer itself is an amazing show and adding queer characters to it just makes it better

Lucifer itself is an amazing show and adding queer characters to it just makes it better. Lucifer himself is a pansexual king though most of his interactions with the same sex were during orgies.

Maze's bisexuality is also known shown from the beginning of the show where she's shown seducing and flirting with both men and women. But she did not have any major relationships until Eve but she only comes in S4.

Although Maze finally gets a love interest most of it is gay pining which most of us are familiar with, while Eve is busy being obsessed over Lucifer. Though they both kiss it was only tactic used by Eve to get Lucifer jealous.

At the beginning I only thought of Eve's character as a pick me girl but she turned out to be much more complex than that. We get to see Eve finally realising her self worth and going out to do some soul searching.

Despite facing some problems initially, our gays always manage get together after apologies and proper talking which I love. What I love even more is they get married in season finale and stay together happily ever after if we are to believe Rory.

Rory is also another reason S6 became my favourite because even after her late arrival in the show you will totally fall in love with her. She is also very gay which just additional bonus to her already charming personality.

So obviously the gays won by getting another lesbian wedding which was especially suprising to me because the main hetero couple whom I also love got a bittersweet ending.