53.Humans

Humans is the perfect show for you if want a Sci-fi show with a strong narrative and satisfying character development

Humans is the perfect show for you if want a Sci-fi show with a strong narrative and satisfying character development. It shows what it means to be human.

The S1 is a little slow and used for character establishment and setting up the background but the plot gets more interesting in S2. S3 is the climax of the whole show and brings the final story arc of each of the main characters.

We also get our lesbian couple in S2 in the form of Niska-who's a synthetic and a main character-and Astrid. I personally love them and think they're perfect for each other.

The thing I love most about them is that their personalities balance each other out. On one hand where Niska is a sarcastic pessimist-which is understandable from the trauma she went through-Astrid is on the other hand is a ray of sunshine.

By the end of the series in S3 our gays have survived an explosion ( Yes! They survived) and I find it pretty romantic that the last words they say to each other in the show is 'I love you'.

Although the ending is ambiguous I will count it as a happy ending cause I'm pretty sure Niska will definitely return back to her girlfriend.