66.Jane The Virgin

Jane The Virgin is a dramedy soap opera which at first glance may seem like a simple show about a woman getting pregnant without having sex but as the show progresses it becomes much more intense

There are many wlw characters in the show who're regular as well as recurring. The first main wlw relationship in the show is between Luisa and her Stepmother Rose (Yes, I know that sounds like a porn plot but it isn't) which without doubt is one of the most toxic relationship I have ever seen on-screen but it still managed to keep me invested till the end.

Luisa is an alcoholic who despite many tries can't seem to get rid of her addiction and Rose turns out to be a criminal mastermind. They both have done fucked up things to each other but the amount of times Rose has died and came back alive has not only given trust issues to Luisa but to me too. This was also the reason I was waiting for her to come back when she actually died.

The other main sapphic relationship in the show starts a little later in the show when Petra meets JR and has a gay awakening and comes out as bi. Petra's character arc is definitely one of my favourite things about the show. She started out as a stone cold bitch who cheated on her husband who had cancer (YIKES) but by the end she became a devoted mother who is also a good friend and a gf.

Although we didn't get a happy ending with Luisa and Rose. Petra and JR got the ending they deserved and stayed together till the end.