59.Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

This is an amazing musical comedy series based on Rebecca, our protagonist giving up her SUCCESSFUL CAREER to chase her ex-boyfriend

This is an amazing musical comedy series based on Rebecca, our protagonist giving up her SUCCESSFUL CAREER to chase her ex-boyfriend. I know that looks bad!!! But as the series continues we see Rebecca and her girl gang overcoming various toxic relationships and learning their way through life.

The show also gives us many bisexual icons. Darryl is one my favourite characters who have us an amazing musical on bisexuality but I didn't like the way he treated Maya at the beginning.

Maya is also bi who is timid at first but learns to stand up for herself. But the most the show explores on Maya's bisexuality is her trying to win back her ex girlfriend in one episode.

Valencia is another bi-con who was first shown as the woman who is everything Rebecca isn't. But underneath the cold mask we get to know that she is actually soft.

Despite getting cheated on by her boyfriend and getting betrayed by her supposedly bestfriend Rebecca, Valencia forgives them which I admire her for because I definitely wouldn't if I was in her place.

Fortunately she gets her happy ending with Beth whom she meets in S3 as a potential client but ends up dating her. They have their ups and downs but are engaged by the emd of the series.