75.Gap: The Series

Language: Thai

Language: Thai

This is one of the most hyped GL series of the year and I am glad I finally got around to seeing it,  is it flawless, No. But a sapphic office romance series that doesn't end in a cliffhanger or tragedy but rather a LESBIAN WEDDING!! and you can binge it within a day?? It's a miracle I got to experience in this lifetime.

It was adapted from a light novel, and just like the book, there are some needlessly exaggerated scenes and some drama that could have been easily solved by communication so yes it might get frustrating sometimes. But its pros overtake its cons by a lot.

Even I have to admit that the chemistry between the actresses was one of the best I have seen which makes the spicy scenes so much more better. And some of the scenes between Sam and Mon were just so fluffy, honestly if Sam wasn't so much of a pushover throughout the series this couple would have been my top sapphic couple.

The best thing is they are not the only lesbian couple in the series, there are not one but TWO more gl couples in the background and even more lgbt characters on the sides. So is this series perfect? No not by a longshot. But it is definitely one of the best ones and my favourite thing about it is that this has started a new wave of GL series, and due to which I have already got 10 more series in my watchlist.