68.Anxious People

Language: Swedish

Language: Swedish

This miniseries, in a few words, is definitely a feel good series. Despite being a mystery series and having some sensitive topics, it managed to be lighted hearted and cozy.

The main plot of series surrounds a bank robbery and it's hostages. Each hostage is hiding something of their own and have their own backstory. Amongst those hostages are a lesbian couple expecting their first child.

I love Ro and Julia's backstory of how they met and felt it was very cute but I hated Ro when she ran away from Julia because of her insecurity. Like girl, I get that you are insecure but that doesn't mean you can just leave your pregnant wife!!! You communicate and talk about it!!!

Other than those two, my favourite couple have to be the older couple, Anna Lena and Roger. At first you might think they are just an old couple who have lost their spark in marriage a long time ago but as the series progresses we get to see how much they still love one another and that's what made me love them.

At first I am not gonna lie, I was getting a little bored as the plot starts a little slow but it was worth the wait and I loved the series as a whole. Everyone gets a happy ending including our lesbian wives, who by the end have a newborn son, and leaves you with a warm feeling.