69.Rebelde

Language: Spanish

Language: Spanish

This is a reboot of a early 2000s telenova, which I didn't know existed, but I still watched it because not one but two of it's main characters are sapphic and I definitely didn't regret it.

The plot is similar to that of 'Elite' i.e rich highschool's student drama except everyone is a musical genius. S1 is mostly light-hearted and not that intense but I found the plot a bit rushed. It felt as if too much of the plot was being put together in just 8 episodes.

But I still liked it and Andi and Emilia definitely played a huge role behind that. They are definitely the most adorable and interesting couple in the show and much better than the main couple, Jana and Esteban, who were just plain boring.

Andi was also my favourite character, along with Dixon and I loved of them very much. But the character I hated the most was MJ, I didn't have much opinion on her initially but by the end I was definitely very frustrated at her.

Like girl you can't betray your whole fucking squad for a boy with whom you have talked just twice!!! And one of those times he literally left you to drown!!! I don't know what was going inside her mind and I don't want to.

Good news is, it's been renewed for S2 and I will definitely wait for it.