57.Dead To Me

This is a very underrated series which at first glance might seem like a story about two women bonding over grief but as the series continues it becomes a story of past trauma, a lot of real emotions and a bit of thriller mixed with comedy

The fabulous performances given by both lead actresses make everything so much better. The plot and acting make the audience get invested in the story from the start to the end.

I really love Jen and Judy's friendship despite them giving me intense gay vibes since the first episode. Despite all the hurdles they had in their friendship it just got stronger and they took on every problem they got together.

In S2 my inner gayness finally manifested itself into the show and Judy got herself a girlfriend. Another thing I loved is how Jen just casually accepted Judy dating a woman, no questions asked, just how it should be. Unfortunately, our sapphic couple broke up by the end of the season.

S3 is a rollercoaster and I DID NOT imagine that ending. Not only do we have to face the inevitability of Judy dying, but I was at least expecting some kind of romantic confession between Jen and Judy but was disappointed. Despite this being one of the better dark comedy I have watched, I did not like what the writers did the last season.