82. The Afterparty

Vote for more recommendations!!!

Now I am a HUGE fan of whodunnits, gay or not if it's good I am probably going to watch it but when I heard that there's one with queer characters in the centre I jumped right into it

Now I am a HUGE fan of whodunnits, gay or not if it's good I am probably going to watch it but when I heard that there's one with queer characters in the centre I jumped right into it. The format of this was interesting with each episode being shown from a different character's POV and each having a different genre.

I liked the concept of it but felt that watching the same thing over and over from different POVs was a bit tiring, and it did so in the first few episodes of S1, but the plot starts to pick up from midway and gets way more interesting. There's nothing explicitly gay in S1 other than one of the characters mentioning she has an ex-girlfriend so I would watch for the plot, not for the gay.

S2, the final season, is when things get a lot more better and GAYER, the plot is more evenly spread out between each episode. Two queer characters were central to the plot and I love the Wes Anderson type Indie film episode they got, they had the falling in love with your brother's partner trope(juicy) and although I hate the affair thing thankfully the brother dies so all's good. This isn't the best whodunnit I have ever watched or even this year but worth enough to give a watch and our sapphics are happy and alive and kinda together so what would I want more?