His people (Fluff slight Angst)

ART By: NachosForFree on Youtube

TWS:
SWEARING
CHILD NEGLECT MENTIONS
CHILD ABANDONMENT MENTIONS
CHILD ABUSE MENTIONS

CWS:
Dissociation episode(s?)

Racconinnit pog
————————————————————————

^+Tommy+^

He was doing his daily routine, looking through some random houses trash. Grabbing food. Feeding him and his pals, and repeat the next day. He had already torn up two of the houses trash bags. "Ugh.. Dammit! Nothing here either" he was frustrated after tearing up another. Behind him were quiet chittering noises. "Hold on Ill find something" He turned around letting his furry friends know to be patient. "AHA!" He finally found it. A box of some thrown out left overs. To any normal person, this box would seem like such a little thing but to him, it was a big thing. He needed this to survive.

He was going to go through the other bags but heard a loud thud noise causing him to scatter. A group of 2-3 raccoons followed behind him. On his way out of the houses area he cut his tail on a sharp object that was sticking out a tree, but he'll just worry about that later.

//_Wilbur_\\

He woke up to the sound of something rustling through his families trash bin. "What the fuck?" He silently questioned to himself when seeing a seemingly 14 - 17 year old raccon boy digging through his trash. As he was looking out his window he accidentally knocked down his guitar, ouch rest in peace his toes. It caused a loud thud noise which not only scared him but also the boy he was watching. He muttered a train of curses under his breath when he picked up the surprisingly undamaged guitar off his left foot.

As he looked at the clock he decided to go downstairs and start his day. He opened his room door and walked to his brothers room. The room was located to the left of his own. The door has a pig sticker on it, a semi large sign stating "Technos Room" in gold and pink. The winged teen knocked on the door once before inviting himself him cause screw permission thats his sibling and he doesn't give a shit about boundaries. (Dw techno said he doesnt mind wilbur- boundaries are pog)

He grabbed his brothers shoulders and shook the long haired piglin brute awake. The pinkette grumbled and sat up. "Good morning Techno-blade" the brunette smiled and clapped his hands together as if he was praying. Worship and prayer I guess. "M'ornin Wilb" Techno was still half asleep so whatever he said was probably going to be slurred for the next few minutes.

Techno shoved Wilbur out of his room so he can get dressed for the day. Wilbur decided to go eat cereal and leave his dad alone. The old man can get up on his own time. Techno came downstairs dressed in black techwear pants. He had a chain clipped onto the left side of his pants. He also wore a cream colored long sleeved shirt with a short sleeved black croptop over it, it had a light pink, almost white crown in the middle. His hair was let down like it always was. (Reasons youll understand later.)

Wilbur on the other hand didn't feel like dressing. He is currently wearing a fucking beanie (WHO TF WEARS THOSE TO SLEEP) along with black sweatpants a baby blue jumper that is most likely two sizes too large.

The morning was not that loud. Just the sounds of cereal being crunched and the f•r•i•e•n•d•s theme being played from the
tv/telly screen. You cant blame them for watching that show, its a classic. Too bad Philzas voice had to interrupt the show. Phil made a small chirp noise before speaking "Good morning boys." He was coming from his room who was next to the stairs and kitchen. "Morning Dadza!/Phil." The boys looked to their left to see their dad heading to the kitchen which is behind them. They turned back to their show and kept eating.