Why cant you love me the same.. (ANGST TIME)

AYYY REQUEST POG. Thanks to this lovely person: bxbba_vibez for the idea!

TWS:
Ash istg if you post this and forget to add the Tws I will punt you into a reality where your a fucking duck. ~ Past Ash 🖤🤍

——————————————————————-

^+TommyPOV+^

Tommy always knew he wasn't the favorite. He'd seen the way his father.. no. The way PHIL treated his older brothers. Techno was always helped with anything he asked Phil for with. Wilbur was always congratulated for whatever he did. This guy could blow up a country and Phil would be proud dammit! Tommy never got that. If it was to difficult to understand then thats on him. If it wasnt perfect it wasnt good enough. Even if it was perfect the only thing he got was "thats cool mate." THATS IT.

Tommy knew he was fucked when he had gotten a 85 on his test. It wasn't his fault Pbil refused to help him understand. "You should have payed attention to class." Oh fuck off.

He arrived at the front door, this is it. He took a deep breath and opened the front door. "Oh. 70.. thats okay mate atleast you tried!" The man older then time itself was talking to his pink haired son. He turned to see Tommy standing there. "Welcome back Tommy!" The man looked at Tommy impatiently. He knew what Phil wanted. He pulled out a paper from his bag at looked at the sofa as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.
(Author that's probably on drugs somehow here. Im listening to we didnt start the fire and realized Elvis sounds like Pelvis. Now im thinking of Elvis but with a Pelvis head. Wtf)

(Author like 2 minutes later here. YOOO I FOUND IT- )

(WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY WTF- anyways sorry for me being me

(WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY WTF- anyways sorry for me being me. Enjoy the rest of the oneshot.)

"Tommy what the fuck is this. 85?? Really!? I thought you knew better." Phil let out a sigh. 'I know I messed up im sorry. Im sorry im a let down phil' of course Tommy would never say that outloud but boy did it feel like he did. "Sometimes I wish you were more like Techno or Will. They never get such low grades. They excelled in all their classes. Why cant you just be like them." " 'm sorry" he whispered it out. Those two words repeating in his head over and over again.

"SORRY? Being sorry doesn't fix your grades!"

Sorry

"Sometimes I wonder why Kristen ⒟
wanted you" the crow muttered under his breath

Sorry..

S̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ (;
Y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ M̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣS̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊A̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑

"Why cant you ace your classes like Wilbur."

Im Sorry.

"Or be atleast as skilled as Techno!?"

Im sorry
Im sorry

Im

Sorry

Before he knew it he was in his room. The door was locked and he was in the corner of the room hyperventilating. Air couldn't find its way into his lungs. The sobs and hiccups pushed out any air trying to get in. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't silence the noise. He couldn't anything other then the god awful ringing in his ear. He wanted to just melt away into a pile of nothing. Just vanish from existence. To bad he cant.

The door to his room opened slightly. Tommy did lock it but ofc Wilbur knew how to pick locks.

~//Wilbur POV\\~

He heard what his father said downstairs. He knew how much Tommy hated being compared to his brothers. He saw Tommy bolt upstairs and into his room which he proceeded to lock. He could hear what Philza muttered after his brother ran. "Overdramatic." What the fuck? Why was his dad being such a dick to Tommy today? 'RIGHT TOMMY-' he remembered his brothers room being locked so he went to grab two paper clips. He walked to the front of the boys room and heard sobs coming from inside. He heard his brother heaving and just trying to get air into his lungs.

Hearing this broke his heart. His poor little brother. He began to pick the lock. A sudden *click* could be heard from the door. He slowly turned the knob and entered the room, closing the door behind him. "Hey, toms?"

The boy continued to shake and son along with the occasional gasps for air. Wilbur frowned at the sight before sitting next to him. "Hey toms.. can you hear me?" Tommy looked up and around desperately trying to find the comforting voice. It sounded so close yet so far. "Hey its alright Toms im right here. Can you see me. Im here, your okay." Tommys vision began to clear a bit. The black spots started to fade away as if he had disturbed a group of flies. He could see his brother but that didnt stop the whispers. "Hey buddy can I touch you?" The blonde gave a small nod. Wilbur pulled his little brother into a hug. "Can you tell me 5 things you see?" "You. S-sweater. My walls. Uh. Fuck uhm- sorry, I-I can't.." "Hey its okay you got this." Wilbur cheered on his brother. "Uh my bandana.. guitar?" "Good job, what about 4 things you can feel?" "Your hands.. your hoodie. Your hair rubbing against me.. uh. My shirt?" "Yeah what about 3 things you can hear?" "You.. me. Whispers?" Whispers? Wilbur worried a bit for his brother. "Two things you can smell?" "Your shampoo.. my breath?" "Good. How about one thing you can taste?" "My saliva.." (Tbh saliva is pretty tasteless..) "Good job toms! You feeling better now?" "Yeah.. thanks will."

"No problem. Ignore dad hes being a dick. You tried your best and thats okay. 85 is a hella good grade" "mm.. are you sure?" "Of course! Would I ever lie to you?" "I mean-" "you know what. Dont answer that." The blonde let out a small chuckle. Wilbur smiled at that. He loved his brother and if anyone touched this child he swears someones going to fucking die and- nvm..

The two sat there in comfortable silence as Wilbur ran his hands through Tommys hair. (ITS SO HARD TO WRITE ANGST WHILE IM IN LOVE WITH AN E GIRL IS PLAYING-) He reached for a blanket and covered himself and Tommy. They were definitely going to be taking a nap on the floor. He could already tell due to the small and quiet snores that left Tommys mouth. (Nose? Idfk how it works)

Wilbur leaned back and laid there with his younger brother. Nothing could be heard but the two breathing. Where did Phil and Techno go? No one knows and no one gives a shit. Its all about Tommy and Wilbur right now.

_—Techno POV—_

TO
BE
CONTINUED

————————————————————————

HA SUCKERS. YOU THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU A PROPER ENDING? NOPE. NOT TODAY. :D HATE ME.

Finished: july 17 2021 3:37 am

Published: July 17 2022 3:39 am