Epic angsty title

Epic page setup

"Yknow.." Wilbur looked up from his phone, Tommy's speaking breaking the silence and boredom that filled the room.

He gave a hum of acknowledgment, letting the younger know he was listening. "It's really weird and, probably fucked up to think of. But, do you ever feel like you want to stop existing?"

Wilbur gave him a look of horror and concern.

"No no, not in like a killing yourself way! Just a, not being there way. Like I don't want to die, but I also don't want to live. If that makes sense?" He paused for a moment, and just as Wilbur was about to chime in, he continued.

"Like. I wake up in the morning and hate it. I dread going to school but then I dread going home. And then when I go to bed, I dread sleeping but I don't want to stay awake. Kind of like a constant loose loose situation?" Tommy looked up and at his brother figure, who was trying to process what he had said.

"Its hard to explain." Tommy sighed, unable to fully piece his thoughts together.

Wilbur had stared off into the distance. Still figuring out what his little brother figure said. It made sense when applying to to himself really. Like a lightbulb clicked in his head.

"I absolutely get it."

Epic outro note from me explaining how sorry I am that this is short and how I lost motivation.
April 2 2023
247 words