Heartless on the surface, Heartbroken futher down. (Angst lmaoo)

💘JUST SKIP THE ITALICS BELOW THIS! SKIP THE ITALICS 😭
Im not okay. Writing is the only thing I have left to send away my feelings. I cant take this anymore. Why does time move so slow. Why. Why. Why. WHY??

Please someone take me out of this god damn earth. I cant do it myself but I would really appreciate it.

Ignore that. (: i felt like writing about the bedrock bros cause I miss them. And also me being q Techno and Tommy kinnie/apologist idk whos side to choose. Its been months.

TWS:
add this later you dumb fuck
SWEARING
ABUSE MENTIONS
SUICIDE MENTIONS

Lemme know if I missed anything.
——————————————————————-

^+Tommy POV+^

He finds it funny. How his big brother is so quick to assume. So quick to find him as the one in the wrong. To think he knows what emotions are behind every decision. Betrayal. Thats all it is to the pig god. Nothing else. Does he even have a brother anymore? One died the day they lost the war. The other? Died when he left him for the vultures to feed.

The green bastard really has to ruin everything for him. Huh, its funny. Each time he looses a brother is when they become friends with the man. When he lost himself that man was his only friend. Alone on an island. Pieces of him being burned everyday along with the stuff he placed in those holes.

He turned towards the home of a certain crow and pig. "Family" is what he should call them. Family sticks together. They help eachother when all goes go hell. Atleast thats what others would tell him. Tubbo would talk about a kind and caring father. Do fathers love you? Its pretty weird to think about. Purpled would tell him that siblings care for eachother. Wilbur cared... But whats Techno then? Ranboo would tell him mothers love you unconditionally, protecting you when you need it most. Wheres his mom? When will she protect him from this cold dark world?

Knocked on the door twice, very lightly. Hoping no one would answer he turned and began to walk down the steps. That is until the door creaked. "Fuck.." he muttered under his icy cold breath. The knocks were as loud as normal for the pig. After all his hearing was great. Thats why most friend would knock light. Too hard could hurt his ears.

"What are you doing at my house Tommy?" Tommy would giggle at the similarities to a few months ago while first being caught at the house. Of course that is if he wasnt panicking. "I-fuck uhm hold on.." "Hurry up before I kill you on the spot. Your not welcome here." "I know I-" he pulled out a long stick? It was wrapped in paper. "Here- I uh forgot to give this back." The pink haired man grabbed the item before unwrapping it.

He held the axe of peace in his hands. "Ah, the thing I gave you before you BETRAYED ME." "ALRIGHT THATS FUCKING IT." Tommy snapped. He doesn't know why. He just did. Techno was taken back by the sudden outburst. "IM SICK OF YOU BEING SO FUCKING INCONSIDERATE. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW I FEEL OH MIGHT TECHNOBLADE?!" He spoke of the pinkettes name as if it was venom being dripped off his dry tongue.

"I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. Oh so proud of betraying the weapon. THE WEAPON YOU USED. YOU GAINED MY TRUST AND THREW IT AWAY LIKE SOME SUNDAY PAPER." "IT WASNT FUCKING EASY." "YOU KNOW IT WAS." "IMAGINE YOU HAD 5 SECONDS-" his voice began to waver. "Five. Fucking seconds. To choose between sticking with your big brother and your FUCKING abuser and watching your best friend die. Or betraying someone you love to save a life of another loved one. I HAD NO TIME TO COMPROMISE. I DID WHAT I THOUGHT WAS BEST AT THE MOMENT. I DID NOT WANT TO STICK WITH THAT SICK FUCK AND WATCH MY BEST FRIEND DIE. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU OH MIGHTY BLOOD GOD." "..." Techno stood silent. How could he say anything? His brain was still processing the information he just got.