Wilbur would have loved this.. Tommy please-

Idk its 10:45 pm im taking a shit and im idea f i l l e d. Take this content and cry or sum shit idk

TWS:
LMANBURG GO BOOM
INSANITY
BLOOD
WAR
CRYING
VIOLENCE
DEATH
SH

Did I miss anything?
——————————————————————-

))Fundy POV((
YEAH THATS RIGHT I SAID FUNDY!!

He ran through the festival grounds. Ignoring the chaos going on behind him. "No no no nonononono-" His fox genes giving him an advantage of speed. His sword dragging against the ground behind him.

There he was. The room. In it there was a boy. A black smokey figure behind him. The figures hand on his shoulder. The boy smiled. He laughed. "No-" Fundy stopped at the "doorway". "Tommy. What are you doing." "Oh! Fundy! My nephew! No no no thats a bit weirdchamp. My friend!! Good ol furry boy. Wilburs son! The boy this nation was built for. Hello! Come to see the show?" "No ive come here to stop it." "S-stop it??" The strawberry blonde frowned. "No no no. Thats not right. Silly silly fox" he giggled, giggles turn into full blown laughs. "Y-you. YOU think you could stop me?! Its was YOUR father would have wanted! He-he wants it gone! L'Manburg of course! Haha- he- he wants it to BLOW! Like the fireworks that killed Tubbo. Bee boy! Haha!" "Tommy look at you!"

The fox frowned at the lyrics on the walls. "He loved this place Tommy." "Y'know. Wilbur would have loved this." "Tommy please-" "DONT FUCKING TOMMY ME- YOU LAUGHED WHEN HE DIED. HAHA HE-he He FUCKING DIED. And you laughed! You- You laughed! On his grave! The confetti is still there! He turned "normal" again! And you KILLED HIM. And so. Im going to kill you. And your home." "TOMMY NO-" The blond slammed his hand onto the button. Fundy dove forwards protecting Tommy from all the explosions while he laughed. The boy began to sob as he clawed at his arms. Blood began to trickle down the lines he caused.

Fundy looked up. The world around him was ruined. It was destroyed. He looked down and Tommy knowing what will happen next. "KILL ME FUNDY- HAHA- KILL ME" "Tommy no." "Please please i-its what they would want! Its what he would want! Gone gone gone gone. He would want me gone. THEY- THEY WANT ME TO GO BYE BYE- they want me gone. He-I KILL ME FUNDY-" Fundy frowned. He thought about it for a second. No. He wont be like Phil. He isnt as weak as the old man. And with that he whispered to the blonde. "Im sorry." Knocking him out with a swift blow. He was out like a light.

Niki began to rush in. "FUNDY! THERE YOU ARE.. Tommy? Fundy why is he...?" "He blew it up. Its gone.. Help him Niki please he- He cant end up like dad." Niki frowned. She picked up the boy out of his arms. Hes just a boy..

Fundy blinked. He was home again. Next to his bed. He sighed. "Time to get this over with." He sat down. Looking out the window he sad the shadowy figure glaring at him through the glass. He laid down in the sheets and dozed off.

"Glad thats over with-"

HA SIKE YIU THOUGJT BIIIIIITCCCCHH

He blinked. Well shit. The world was on fire now. An almost colorless Karl was talking to a god like Dream and Foolish. What did he do now?

The Karl walked to him. "You were supposed to kill him apparently." "Well shit." "He died in the infirmary. The timeline went all batsheet crazy and now the worlds burning. Maybe bring regeneration pots with you next time?"

621 words

Posted same day as the 10K 1/2 11:10 pm.

Published same day ofc 11:11 pm

SKSKSJDIJF IM LZY KAY?? GOODNIGHT MATES ILY

HYRDRTAE