Good things (fluff. Angst. hurt/comfort. idfk) (Ending 1/2)

I FORGOT I HAD TO WRITE THIS OSNSIDNIDFNFO
IM SORRY IF ITS A BIT SH!TTY ILL FIX IT IN THE MORNING I PROMISE. ITS ALMOST THE TIME MY MOM WAKES UP SO I NEED TO SLEEP SOON LMFAO (she wakes at 6:00.. its 4:55 👍 )
Ash from a week later. past ash. Your stupid.

TWS:
SWEARING

ADD THESE LATER HHSJSJDJD

——————————————————————-

Y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏O͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊V̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏O͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊V̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄ P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏O͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊V̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄ P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏O͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊V̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏-
W̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂H͚̖̜̍̃͐Y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ A̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍R̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ Y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨO͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊U̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ H͚̖̜̍̃͐E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑R̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑?

Oh! Hello again. Your back for more I see.

Whats that?

You said you wanted to see the other outcome? The original timeline?

The being turned its head like a lost puppy

Alright then.

Do you remember where you left off?

WAIT NO NO NO NO STOP SCROLLING BACK. Thats my job mate.

It pulled up a screen you couldnt see. It looked almost invisible. Perhaps more comparable to colored plastic.

"Too bad all good things come to an end... right?"

Now that thats outta the way!

It swipes the screen away

The being gives you a warm smile, as warm as it can through its mask. Why did it have this odd painted face on it? You've seen what XD's mask looked like. Could they be related? The beings frown mask stared at you. It was almost as if it was XD just more... different? Whatever. You came here for content not some damn game theory shit.

):

):

):

):

):

^+Tommy POV+^

He jolted out of his bed. Did he fall back asleep in his brothers arms? Where is his brother?.. probably eating breakfast. He didnt feel like eating, he went downstairs anyways knowing Wilbur would get upset if he skipped breakfast.

He checked outside the window to check the time. Completely ignoring the LED clock that said "10:00". He walked into the kictchen and served himself a bowl of Choco balls™. His brothers sat on different parts of the table eating far more healthier things for breakfast. Pancakes. He guesses his father made them that before he left for work. Atleast its a Saturday. He was about to walk back upstairs but he felt a hand on his shouldee holding him back.

"Toms, we need to talk." A monotone voice came from behind him. Dear gods he dreaded those four words. "We need to talk". His mind cycled through every wrong decision he made before in his life as he followed his brother onto the livingroom sofa. What did he do now? Did he break something again? Did he hurt someone? Is someone mad? Was he too loud? Too mean? Is this about that one time he tripped Techno on accident? What did he do thats going to bite him in the ass now-