Bread (part 2 Angst?)

I forgot I had to finish this lmfaoooo

Anyways here ya go

Also if you want this to be more dramatic just imagine the noises

It was really funny watching ppl be confused abt it being called toast

TWS:

Ash finish your god damn Trigger warning dammit ~ Ash from most likely an hour or week ago.FINISH THE DAMN THING
Ha bitch its been 9 months

——————————————————————-

*GASP*

...

Where am I

*Badum* (heart noise ig)

Who..am I?

*Badum*

Why are my hands so charred?

*Badum*

Why am I covered with so many scars?

*BADUM*

Im... Tommy?

What a name.. I dont like the memories it brings? Hmm... whats about.. Ghommy?? It sounds like Tommy and ghost.. but why does it sound so familiar. When he thinks of it a happy memory of a little boy eating little bears pops up. What are bears? Why are they so tiny...The ghost suddenly passed out once more.

And he awoke again, this time there was a house. It was made of dirt. A man wearing a sonic onesie saw him. "god dammit..". The man mumbled under his breath as we walked away with his items in the backpack he was wearing.

What an odd man. The blonde... did he have blonde hair?.. the ghost walked into the house. He looked into the mirror. His skin.. it was charred at his finger tips. His skin was littered with purple marks. They didn't hurt that bad though. He wore a hoodie. He remembered his shirt, it looks a lot like it! He had a fluffy tail behind him. Similar to a raccoon. Whats a raccoon? The tail has a pattern on it. Where black was supposed to be there were magma. Odd. His hair was blonde tho! The tips had a crimson red fade. Little ears poked out of the fluffy mess. One had a bite like mark in it. His ears arent edible! The warmth he radiated made him feel all nice and toasty.

He left the house and walked down the oddly familiar path. He eventually stumbled across a hotel? Is that the name for it? There was a man who had a gas mask on letting his tears fall down. Poor guy. Why was he so.. Sam? Who is Sam?

"Hello? Are you okay?" The ghost suddenly got hugged by the creeper. "O-oh." "Sorry.. do you remember me Tommy?" "Are you Sam? Also please call me Ghommy." "Yes. Im Sam Ghommy." "Oh hello then Sam! I remember you! You were like a second father to me!" The floating boy smiled. The man ruffled his hair. "Why dont we go see your best friend?" "Who?"

"Tubbo." Suddenly he wasn't with Sam anymore. Where was he? He saw a boy in a box below. The boy went out with a bang. Fireworks blowing him to dust. He could hear himself scream. "TUBBO NO-" there was so much pain in his voice. "You are selfish" He looked up at the goat child.. how could he do this to him? "TOMMYINNIT IS HERE BY EXILED FROM MY COUNTRY." "Dream. Escort him out of here." He heard himself whisper. "I thought you were my Friend..."

A ghost was playing with his blue sheep before speaking to the boy. "Tommy! Look I named him friend!" Explosions could be heard all around him. "FRIENDS DONT LIE TO EACHOTHER." He stared at the ground below. A few seconds ago he wanted to jump off the tower "He was never my friend. He was only here to watch me... to keep me in line." "IM A PERSON TOO" Techno.. hes so sorry. He couldn't stand by his abusers side in war. Sometimes he needs to hurt others so he doesn't get hurt himself. Suddenly he was surrounded with dark blocks. Valuables everywhere. "What am I without you?" "Yourself" the goat smiled and let a single tear fall. How could they live without eachother?Finally he saw a masked man. Dream. Beating him.

The world turned black.

His ears rang.

"G...Y"

"GHO..!!"

"GHOMMY!?"

He gasped for air. Lava streaming down his face. Lava bubbles coming out of his mouth every time he hiccuped. Man, flashbacks suck. Hands were holding his as they shook. Scratches all around his neck causing it to burn. Or maybe thats the small drops of lava dripping down his throat. "Hey hey. Its okay. Try to match my breathing." The man in front of him started to breath loudly. Ghommy started to match his shallow breaths with Sams calm ones.

Eventually the two were sitting down calmly. "What happened?" "I- I remembered." "How much?" "Wars.. Exile. Dream. Death." He shook his head and his hands automatically started to go at his neck. "Woah woah calm down" His hands were held by two larger and green tipped ones. The creeper man cringed at the feeling of the lava like blood as its heat burned him. He didnt even need to touch it. "Lets go find Tubbo. "Okay.."

The two started to walk towards Snowchester. "Doesn't he hate me?" "No Ghommy he doesn't. He missed you." "But he was mad?" Sam gave him a sad look. "No Ghommy.. he was so very upset. He wants you back buddy" The creeper held one of his hands as they walked to snowchester. They stopped at a cozy looking house door.

Sam knocked. "COMING! fuck- stupid ass shit-" the door opened with a click. A short goat hybrid stood at the door. "Hello Sa-". It felt like time froze for a moment. No one moved a single mussel. Ghommy felt himself being brought into a warm hug. He misses the cold. Sure he used to love heat.. but now all he feels is heat.

"Tommy.. is that really you?" Ghommy cringed internally at the name. Poor trans folk, is this what being deadnamed feels like? "Y-yeah. Please, call me Ghommy." His voice was noticeably more echoey. Guess it does that when he's nervous. "Come inside." The goat stepped aside and let the two in. He then closed the door and followed behind them. "Please.. sit down. Lets talk." Sam nodded before sitting. Ghommy watched him and copied his movements. He tried to sit down but he fell over.

Sam sighed. He stood back up. "Like this Ghommy, bend your knees." He repeated what he did before and sat down. This time Ghommy was sitting next to him. The ghost smiled as he hummed a song. It was the tune to Mellohi. Of course Ghommy didnt know that. He just randomly started humming.

Hi, author here. Its been almost a year. I dont have the motivation to finish anything anymore so here, have this. Its uh, not edited at all. I just thought id give whatever little amount of people who likes this shit book left some content. Uh, hopefully you enjoy? I apologize for its awful writing. Like I said, its almost a year old

1155 words

Posted 00:22