Anarchy. (Song-fic / Angst)

TWS:
TNT
CHARACTER DEATH MENTION
BLOOD MENTIONS
DEATH MENTIONS
WAR MENTIONS

Did I miss anything?
——————————————————————-

1 month in, the clock keeps ticking. Being here alone got me thinking. What if earth just got tired of spinning?
.
.
.
And this is only the beginning?

The boy watched as his brother figure gave him a disappointed and pained look before quickly switching it to pure hatred. He watched as the Technoblade ran away from the community house and back to the arctic. Yeah. Hes f^cked.

Soon they'll tell us theres no hope. We'll have to find new ways to cope with knowing.. theres no going back. (:

He stared at the direction his brother left. He felt hands jerk him back and pull him into a hug. The goat whispered softly to the winged raccoon "im so sorry. Im so so very f^cking sorry."

If everything comes crashing down.

It was the day. The end of l'manburg. He watched as the tnt fell from the sky like deadly rain. As the withers killed his friends and destroyed their home.

I pray that you'll still be around.

He looked down at the boy he cradled in his arms. He remembered when everything was peaceful, no war, no violence.. no blood. Just him, his best friend, and his family. Playing in the flower fields enjoying life for what it was.

I'd sing to you to mask the sound. Of missiles breaking up the ground.

He started to hum a tune that always calmed the two down. The tune of chirp. What a lovely song it was. He brushed his hand through the boys blonde and brown fluffy hair.

And I could get through world war III as long as you were there with me.

The dying boy lifted his hand onto the sobbing blondes cheek. He rubbed his thumb in a circular motion. "Shhh. Its okay. Dont cry kit." (Nickname pog.)

Theres no place id rather be when the world falls into

Anarchy

(320 words)

Just a random idea that popped into my head. Sorry its so short mates.

HYDRATE

I LOVE YOU!!/p  /lh  /g🖤🤍