Home is whenever im with you. (Fluff with a tad bit of angst (: )

ARTIST CREDIT: TINY JOY ON TWITTER

Im sorry but I LIVE for the family dynamic au with tommy just living with the beeduo family as that tsundere uncle. Yes I just called tommy that. Im only being honest (:
Also I was listening to Home and mice on venus while starting this.
Also can someone tell my brain to stop wanting to make a fic about every song I listen to. LIKE IM ON A ROLLLLL

TWS:
SWEARING
ABUSE MENTIONS

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

(MICHAEL IS 4 BTW SO NO ONE GET MAD ON THE WAY HE SPEAKS)
——————————————————————-

^+Tommy POV+^

Tommy was asleep in his room. His head dangled off one side of the bed and legs off the other. He was awoken from his slumber by the snorting of a small Zombified piglin child.
"Good morn unca Tommy!" The tiny being who woke him up sat on his stomach. Just staring at his eyes. He let out a small sigh and smiled. "Morning bud!" he ruffled the little ones fluffy fur on the top of his head. "Wheres Tubs or Boo?" "Mmmm." The little one thought hard. "Oh yeah! They sad they were going to the.. ne-nat... neater. Yeah the neater!" "Oh I see."

Tommy hated to admit it but he had a soft spot for the little pig. He picked up Michael and headed to the kitchen. It took a while due to the mansion being fucking huge. He put Michael in his chair and started to make scrambled eggs. Once finished he served himself and Michael, setting their plates down. Both began to eat their breakfast. "Hey bud, what do you think about going to the flower garden and making flower crowns?" The zombie piglin let out a happy squeal. "Yah!" The blonde chuckled a bit at his excitement. "Alright, finish up your food and then we can go." Michael began to eat faster after hearing that. "Woah! Slow down you'll choke-" He went to wash his dishes. Suddenly a small thump noise was made. Michael dropped his plate into the sink and ran up to his room probably to change or something. He finished the dishes and went to his own room to change.

He entered the room and put on a white long sleeve shirt and then over it his iconic red & white short sleeve. He put on some black legging then beige cargo shorts. He had put on black gloves. He saw his green bandana on his desk. He grabbed it and tied it around his neck.  And finally put on red short platform boots. The shoe part was almost as if it was a sneaker. (Image below for example)

He walked out of his room and waited for Micheal at the front door

He walked out of his room and waited for Micheal at the front door. He put Shrouds leash on after deciding to take the spider with them. (IM SORRY I HAD TO ADD HIM I JUST LOVE SHROUD) The small pig out of nowhere tackled Tommy startling him, and causing him to fall. This made shroud get excited and sit on the blondes back. They laughed as he got up. "You ready to go?" "YEAH!" "Alright cmon bud" He reached his hand out and let the small boy grab it with his hoove like hands.

The trio made their way to the garden, it was full of beautiful flowers. Bees were scattered across the valley drinking the sweet nectar off the flowers. Tommy sat down on the grass. "Don't go to far bud! Your parents will kill me if I loose you" "OTAY" He removed the leash from shroud, Tommy wasn't the biggest fan of restricting where his pets can move. He pet the fuzzy spider on the head as he let out small purr noises. (IKNOWSPIDERSDONTPURRBUTHEARMEOUT-) The only noises to be heard was the giggles of a child and the buzzing of bees. It was a beautiful day for this.

Tommy had a hyper active mind, silence was great but sometimes isn't the greatest idea. The boy looked at an allium in front of him and picked it up. He made a flower crown with a few others and placed it on the relaxing spiders head. He started to think back to when he used to make crowns with Tubbo. Then before the war. War? He remembered the final control room. That was horrifying. It gave him trust issues. Then he remembered exile part 1. When Wilbur was an abusive f^ck. He would hit and yell at Tommy for the smallest of mistakes. His cheek felt warm and sticky. Was he crying? Why was he crying?

Shroud looked up at him worryingly. The spider moved into the raccoons lap and cuddled with him. It relaxed the boy and snapped him back into reality. "Thanks Shroud" he whispered to the spider who let out a happy hiss.

After a few hours of watching Michael play with the bees it started to get dark. Tommy decided it was Time to go. Monsters would be out soon and Shroud cant be out at night due to the moon causing him to get violent. He put the spiders leash on and called for Michael. They all headed back to the house, if you can even call that huge place one.

They walked into the house and locked the doors. "What do you want for dinner Mike?" He was unhooking shrouds leash. "Spoogehti!" "Alright, spaghetti it is then." He began to cook the noodle like food.

"Dinners ready!" The stomping of the little piglin could be heard. Suddenly the plate of food Tommy was holding was picked out of his hand. He chuckled as he watched Michael happily eat the spaghetti. He set down a mini plate for shroud to eat. He watched as they began to munch away at the meal. He himself w̶a̶s̶ wasn't hungry. So he sat down and turned on the television. Deciding to play some kids show. (Use your imagination ig. What was your favorite kids show, let that one play :D)

Today was a nice day.

1005 words
Finished: 15:32/3:32 pm Saturday August 21 2021
Published same day, 15:33 /3:33

I lost motivation lol. This is from June. Which reminds me on how long ago I actually posted my last chapter. Sorry for the wait.