Vote

Hey hey! I have a couple of chapters that are like, really close to being finished. But I'm not fully sure which to finish.

Sooooo, you guys will vote for me! I will give you the title and a short summary (without spoilers). The descriptions will also contain the length and how I think of the writing so far

———————————

I want to be YOU -
The writing is mild, last edited jan 31st
The length is long, estimated 4k or so words when finished
This chapter is about Tommy, who instead of leaving Techno for Tubbo, he sticks around. Tommy instead picks up the bad habits of the old Wilbur, with alongside his PTSD from his time with Dream, makes him pretty unstable. This Tommy doesn't want to be the same one he was years ago, he wants to follow in the footsteps of his old idol. He wants to be him. (insanity tommy au)

Partner in crime -
I love the writing in this one, its all fancy n shit. Last edited yesterday (feb 26)
The writing is also long, so far at 3.3k while only being slightly close to the major plot points.
This chapter is about two villains, partners in crime (at least thats how one of them see it.) Dream & Nightmare, bonded together by blood (but not by sharing the same blood.) But what happens when Dream gets tired of Nightmare? What happens when Nightmare gets left to die by the man he trusted the most? (SBI heros adoption au)
Inspired by Partner in Crime by Madylin Mei

Game Night -
Also kind like the writing. Better than 'I want to be YOU' 's writing. Last edited two days ago
Also currently at 3.3k, though its half way done.
In this chapter, a local vigilante named Innit is excited to finish his patrol and get home in time for family game night. Though his stumbling upon some serious crimes that may or may not revolve around the #1 hero may set him back just a bit. Oh! And did he mention his family is this heros main enemy? That may explain why this hero is so stuck on trying to jail him.. Thats kind of when tends to happen when your related to the Syndicate though, ey? (vigilante tommy + villain sbi au + family au)

Escape from his grasp -
I like the writing on this too (last edited yesterday)
At 800 words rn, will be longer tho as im only at the beginning
Tommy was sick of it all. So he takes his future into his own hands. On blood stained and wobbly legs, Tommy makes his way through the biomes in order to evade his abuser. But what happens when he finds himself in a cabin in the middle of the arctic, one owned by a familiar face. (my exile au)
Note that this au does not fully follow the canon

So help me god -
Not even started yet lmao
No word count or length
The people around him were no fucking help. And he was tired of seeing the signs of pity in their eyes as they watched him run past. And so, the poor village boy took to asking the gods for help. Imagine his shock when the god known to hate humanity answered his call, offering him protection and wealth for a small price.. (god sbi au)

The order of events that lead to his horrible demise
writing is mild
i forgot the word count but maybe 1k rn?
A fic where Ranboo tries to retell their story but cant seem to get the order right.
or
Someone dies and the only person who knows how, can't remember things well. (taken straight from the fic itself lmao) (murder au??)

————————

After i finish the voted on fic, i will remake an oldie or finish a draft. If you have one you'd like to see re-written, comment here and tell me its title!!

Thanks critters <3

feb 27