1 ~ Shorty

Y/n's pov:

The only problem with my boyfriend and I is our height difference. He's 6'5 and I'm about a foot shorter then him. It's not really a problem it just get's hard at times.

When we want to do normal couple things like kissing, he has to bend down or I have to go on my tippy toes to reach each others lips. Or when we are cuddling I'm NEVER the big spoon, I mean it's quite impossible with our height difference.

Whenever we are standing next to each other he rests his elbow on my head, It gets kind of annoying and he knows it annoys me, that's why he does it. Some times he picks me up and places me on his hip like a 5 year old with their parent and just goes on with his day.

Right now we are with some people from the dsmp and we are decorating our vacation house for the holidays.

"TOMMY COME HELP ME PUT THIS UP!" "WHY NOT ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND?" "BECAUSE HES GONNA MAKE FUN OF MEEEEE" "Shorty" Wilbur mumbles but loud enough for everyone to hear. "I give up" I say walking to mine and Wilbur's shared bedroom.

Everyone's laughing as I slam my bedroom door shut. "Oh they're mad" Ranboo says. "Lets go check on them." Tubbo says. They all walk into my room as I stare at my ceiling ignoring them. "What's the matter with you shorty?" "Shut the fuck up Clay" I say flipping him off as he chuckles and I try to hold in my laugh.

Wilbur jumps on the bed and puts his head on my chest. "Y/nnnnnnn" he says whining "Willllllll" I say back in the same tone "I love you" "I love you too" "shorty" "OH SHOVE OFF" I say pushing him off of me and laughing.