5 ~ Fire Away

song: Fire Away by Niall Horan

Y/n's POV:

"Alright everyone! That will be the end of todays stream, thank you all so much for joining me today, I love you all! I hope you had as much fun as I did and I'll see soon!" I say clicking the end stream button.

Once my streams ended the smile once written on my face drops as I walk out of my recording room into the living room where I see my boyfriend sitting on the couch, seemingly waiting for me.

"Are you alright?" Alex asks walking up to me right away.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"I can see it through your fake smile, you're not" He says cupping his hands onto my face and forcing me to look at him.

"There's a reservoir in your eyes that you've been holding back a long time, whats wrong?" He asks as my eyes start watering.

"I don't know Alex, I've just been feeling off lately..." I say holding back my tears.

"I know sometimes it gets confusing, You might be lost but I ain't losing you" Alex says reassuring me as I apologize over and over again.

"Darling you don't have to hold it. You don't have to be afraid. You can go ahead and unload it, cause you know it will be okay" Alex says pulling me into his chest as I cry, letting all my emotions out and not holding back one bit.

"It's okay you'll be okay" Alex says rubbing my back as I slowly calm down.

"Always remember I'll be here to steady your hand when your losing your grip and even when you don't understand you can talk to me" He says looking me in the eyes before softly kissing my forehead and embracing me in another hug, pulling me into his now soaked chest.