3 ~ Not Over You (2)

Thank you @eyelessyuri

Karl's POV:

"Okay everyone that's a wrap! be here same time Monday of next week to film the next video." Jimmy shouts. Finally, after a long day of recording I can go home.

Chris's POV (There's going to be a lot of these changes sorry besties):

"Jimmy" I say pulling Jimmy in the corner of the warehouse. "What?" he says confused. "Next video, invite Y/n!" I whisper excitedly "What? Are you crazy? That's Karl's ex!" He whisper yells. "Yeah and the only reason they took a break is because Karl thought it would be good for them, and it obviously wasn't! Karl's always moping around when we hang out unless a camera is filming him, Y/n has to be the same way, They were in love!" I say a little to loud. "Yeah, you're right. You're calling them though you guys were the closest." "Okay, sure!" I yell excitedly skipping out of the ware house. Once I get in my car I dial Y/n's number.

Y/n's POV:

As I'm laying on my bed, bored out of my mind my phone starts ringing like crazy. I pick up my phone to see Chris calling me. 'hm, that's weird only me and Chandler stayed in contact' I think to myself as I pick up the phone. "Hey Y/n!" Chris yells through the phone "Hi Chris" I say back, definitely not matching his energy. "Want to come shoot the next Mr Beast Video with us?" Chris asks. 'us' as in Jimmy, Chris, Chandler and of course Karl. Why do I have to go? I don't want to see Karl! He legit broke up with me 'Because it would be good for him, but we should still be friends', Yeah well how about you contact me if you still want to be friends?

"I guess I can go" I rather not make Chris upset, we were really close before everything happened after all. "Great! Go to the Mr Beast warehouse at 11am on Monday, See you there Y/n!" Chris yells excitedly, hanging up before I can even say goodbye.

*Time skip to Monday*

I walk out of my house at 10:45 deciding to walk since the warehouse is only 15 minutes away. Walking to the warehouse I'm trying to prepare myself if I have to interact with Karl, I know I'm so dumb. (A/N: I just called myself out I do this all the time)

Before walking in I take a deep breath checking my phone, 11:00 am exactly. It's now or never.

Once I walk in I see everyone sitting around the couches in the main room of the warehouse (A/N: I got no clue how the warehouse looks so we are gonna use our imagination). Everyone turns to me after hearing my footsteps. Before I can say anything Chris yells "Y/N!" and runs up to me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug making me laugh. "Hey Chris, good to see you too" I laugh as he releases me from the hug. Once he releases me Chandler runs up and pulls me to the couches.

After hanging out for a little bit and awkwardly sitting since Karl was RIGHT next to me, thanks so much Chandler for PUSHING ME next to him, Jimmy says "Okay everyone, I am going to send you all the location we are filming at and you guys can drive there". "One Problem, I walked here" I giggle "I can drive-" Tareq starts but quickly gets cut off by Chris "KARL CAN DRIVE Y/N!". "problem solved!" Jimmy says getting up and walking to the parking lot.

"Alright, come on Y/n." Karl says getting up. How is this not awkward to him?! Thanks a lot Chris. I look at Chris, sending him a death stare, as I walk out with Karl.

As Karl drives to the location I'm awkwardly sitting in the passengers seat. As I shift in my seat for the 50th time Karl begins to talk "I'm sorry" I look at him confused, before I can say anything he shushes me and continues to speak, "Taking the break from our relationship made me realize how much I needed you in my life. Your like my sun on a cloudy day, The one light through all the darkness." Karl explains. I smile as I reach for his hand that is resting on his knee. He puts his hand in the middle of us so I can grab it, We hold hands the rest of the ride there.

*Time Skip: After filming*

"And that's a wrap!" Jimmy yells as he walks over to me. pulling me into a hug "Thank you so much for coming Y/n! You can come film with us any time. Do you need a ride home?" He asks. "No I got it!" Karl exclaims. "Alright, See you guys later!" Jimmy says releasing me from the hug. Walking past Chris he shimmy's his eyebrows at us and winks, I didn't understand until I realized that me and Karl are holding hands.

Walking to the car I think back to all of the memories I have with the guy next to me. He's truly amazing.

Karl and I open our doors and get in the car at the same time looking at each other, "I'm Not Over You" We say at the same time, laughing as we buckle our seatbelts and get ready for the long drive home.