14 ~ How You Met

Background: How you met the MCYT. (Minors = Platonic)

Genre: Fluff

Requested: Nope

TW: None

Jack:

-Through Alex Elmslie (ImAllexx)

-You and Jack are both friends with Alex and one day Alex wanted you to meet Jack, of course you said yes because why not? You and Jack became really close really quick and eventually started dating.

Tubbo:

-Through Lani

-You are like an older sister to Lani so of course you were bound to meet her brother. She'd always tell you how you guys would get along so well and how you're the same age. When you met him it wasn't awkward at all and by the end of your hangout you were basically best friends.

Tommy:

-Through College

-He noticed you sitting alone at lunch and couldn't help walking up to you. You were a little worried at first when he asked to sit with you but of course you let him. By the end of lunch you were happy to walk out of there with your new best friend.

Wilbur:

-Through James Marriot

-Wilbur was coming over for a YLYL and James invited you over "accidentally" double booking you two. When Wilbur walked in you were obviously star struck (and he was obviously star struck too because you are stunning). James literally got you two together because he knew you were made for eachother.

Dream:

-Through Sapnap

-Your Sapnaps older sister (by two years **same age as Dream**) so when 12 year old Sapnap came in your room talking about his new online best friend he met through Minecraft you were curious. Obviously Sapnap didn't let you meet him because little Sapnap didn't want you stealing his best friend. Years pass and now he's a famous streamer and you might've accidentally walked into his room while he was streaming and one thing led to another and now your with Dream 🤪 (I'm so making a chapter about this)

Ranboo:

-Through Tubbo

-During the meet up where Ranboo came to England, Tubbo invited you over to do a stream with you, Ranboo, Billzo, and Aimsey and you all instantly clicked, you and Ranboo becoming super close and being the fans new favorite duo.