1 ~ Insecurities

Y/n's POV:

"Everyone get ready we are going out today!" Wilbur yells from downstairs. I sit up in my bed and look around confused. 'Oh yeah, I'm at a meetup.'

I get out of bed and run to my suitcase, of course I forgot to unpack. I throw on clothes and throw my other clothes in the closet. I grab my self care products and run in the bathroom, styling my hair in the mirror and brushing my teeth.

I walk down the stairs and everyone is their except... "Where's Ranboo?" I ask concerned. "He's still in our bedroom he said he'll be down in a minute" Tommy and Tubbo explain. "I'm going to go check on him" I say walking away not waiting for an answer.

I run up the stairs and to the 'Bench Trios' room. I knock on the door before opening it seeing Ranboo sitting crisscrossed in front of the big mirror on the wall. "Hey Boo, Watcha doin?" I ask closing the door. I get no answer so I walk up and sit down crisscrossed next to him "You going to tell me?" I ask looking at him through the mirror.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just insecure" he whispers, barely even talking because of how low he said it. "Why are you insecure?!" I ask concerned. I just get a hum in return.

I shimmy on my knees to behind him and pop my head up above his head looking in the mirror causing him to chuckle, showing his smile. "See, your smile is so pretty and your eyes are a beautiful grey. They remind me of a cold winters morning, I love the winter!" I say pointing to his smile then moving to his eyes.

"And your hair is super fluffy and it's a pretty color, isn't it?" I say patting his head. "Your hair is long enough to style in silly pigtails but short enough that it's not covering your pretty face" I say pinching his cheeks causing us both to laugh.

"And your super tall so you can reach high places unlike Tubbo who has to stand on a chair to reach a cup over the stove, Don't tell him I saw him doing that last night." I whisper the last part making him laugh even more.

"Do you need me to keep going?" I ask "mmm... yeah" he says causing us both to laugh before getting up off the floor and walking down the stairs, his arm around my shoulder.