9 ~ cheater

Dreams POV:

"Bro where's Y/n?!" Sapnap says, panic laced in his voice. "She's at her moms house for the month... why?" I say dropping my phone on my chest, slightly sitting up on the couch.

"Look at this news article-" Sapnap tosses his phone to me as he walks over to the recliner to my left and sits.

Dacre Montgomery seen walking off of stranger things set with girl: but who is she?

I read the title of the article. "Sap you are so unbelievably dumb!" I laugh, trying to hand the phone back to him.

"Dumb? Scroll down!" He shouts, pushing the phone back to me.

I scroll down and there she is...

With

DACRE MONTGOMERY.

"Oh my god I fucked up" I shout slamming Sapnaps phone onto the couch, pacing the room.

"What did you do?!" Sapnap yells back.

"We might've got into a fight... things got pretty bad. And I got in her face and started raising my voice. She turned around grabbed her shit and left. I new I messed up but I didn't know she would just move on like that!" I freak out.

"Oh my GOD, dream! You are literally never getting her back no matter how hard you try! Look how happy she is with him! Probably more happier than she's ever been with you in your 4 years of dating!"

"No shit Sherlock! Thanks for pointing out the obvious!" I yell sitting back down on the couch, putting my head in my hands.

"Well I guess we're over" I mumble

"WELL DU-"

"SHUT UP SAP"